Actions and things you find cringe worthy

Toxspecific

Emmon Frey waving about his royal parchment, that he is the Lord of Riverrun. We heard you the first time!! He has to die soon..

Ugh, Emmon Frey. Hate to say it because I really want to like him but Jojen. Today is not the day I die. I can't help but think when? I feel a little guilty

Everything w/ Daario... what a useless character and every time there's a scene w/ him it always feels awkward.

How Stannis blunders his way through w/ little actual consequences is cringe worthy...

Robb marrying Jeyne... ugh, what a moron...

The name 'Sweetrobin' unnerves me for some reason

Sansa's thought process before KL and while she was planning to escape. Life isn't a damn song!

Almost everything Jon pre-Janos Slynt

- The whole Brave Companions

- Cersei thinking herself the most intelligent and comparing herself and actions to Tywin

- Anytime Dany goes off “I AM THE BLOOD OF THE DRAGON–blahblahblah” and whenever she’s swooning over Daario.

- Everything Ramsay. Especially thinking of his dogs (their names) and REEK

- Fat Pink Mast and Myrish Swamp :ack:

Cat's treatment to Jon. How a grown woman accuses a child for his birth instead of accuse the one who is true responsible is beyond me.

Oh come on, too many people get bent out of shape when it comes to Cat over one single line that she later regrets. It's not like Cat abused Jon every day of his childhood...

Oh come on, too many people get bent out of shape when it comes to Cat over one single line that she later regrets. It's not like Cat abused Jon every day of his childhood...

Yes she was http://asoiaf.wester...60#entry4298992 http://asoiaf.wester...00#entry4297683 not to mention that Jon remembers that she used to count his bites (ADWD)

When Qhorin sent Jon to kill Ygritte conveniently away from the group and then was like "Oh, you didn't kill her, no biggie, it's not like we are on a secret crucial mission and you have to obey me or anything..." The whole sequence is just so dumb, like straight out of the worst kind of hack fantasy where logic doesn't matter, everything has to make the Main Hero look good.

Archived