Actions and things you find cringe worthy

Toxspecific

Tyrion is a very disturbing character

HBO is the one that whitewashed this character so much everyone thinks he's a hero and the next best thing since Ned

I agree and I think a lot of the readers seem to glide over his more evil deeds due to the fact that he is so entertaining, but he's actually a douche.

Why, you think she would change her mind in a blink of an eye? The Starks WERE the rebels during RR, and were indirectly responsible for her current predicament and her past of running and hiding from assassins, the slaughter of her family, babies and all.

Even when Barristan was trying to tell her otherwise she classifies both groups the same.

"If I look back, I am lost."

Facepalming all day.

When Littlefinger creeps on Sansa blatantly and guilts her into kissing him.

I winced when I read about Cersei cutting her feet in the street while naked and humiliated, then getting pelted with rotten shit. I just kept thinking "How unsanitary." At the same time, I took pleasure in her comeuppance.

Everything Ramsay does is pretty cringe-inducing. I almost puked when I was imagining Reek/Theon licking Jeyne Poole's pussy.

Also I roll my eyes so many times reading ADWD as Dany consistently says "I'll hear no more of dragons" while she's being beset on all sides by the Yunkai and massive companies of seals words and slavers and the bloody flux and the Sons of the Harpy. So... stupid. There's no other word for it. It's her own fault Brown Ben Plumm left her after that, I'd have done the same.

Ser Balman Byrch challenging Bronn to single combat. That must have been the only time in the entire series when it actually would have been a good idea to listen to Cersei's hints. (Not that I think a "hunting accident" or somesuch would have worked much better since Bronn is as clever as he is ruthless, but still.)

Cersie's plan parallels Tywin's desired method of killing Robb.

That sounds quite logical. Whenever Bran would mention anything that even hinted magic or otherworldliness maester Luwin would call it folly or imaginary despite the evidence (which was meager because there was no physical evidence, only rumors and hearsay, but alot of hearsay from numerous individuals). Information received from beyond the wall was substantial, but maester Luwin never accepted it.

Yes all of this! I am doing a re-read and Im taking my sweet slowest of slow time and I passed a conversation with Bran and Luwin and thats when I realised that he's part of the conspiracy and I hate his ass. I have yet to read about a full maester that I like. Sneaky bastards.

Tyrion is a very disturbing character

HBO is the one that whitewashed this character so much everyone thinks he's a hero and the next best thing since Ned

Euron Greyjoy is a very disturbing character.

I can only hope that HBO would tone it down with the creepy vibes between him and Asha/Yara.

What burns my bacon is that Dany doesnt ask herself "now, why on earth would the Usurper's Dog want to save my life at all? Curious that."

The feeling that ADWD gave me is that Dany doesn't care about anything related to Westeros anymore

Archived