Is Mance Rayder overrated as a lute player?

RenlyIsNotRight

:thumbsup: Its my favorite one too.

I'm partial to The Hound/Motorhead/Dog helemet crossover they threw in there, especially seeing as half of Lemmys face is covered in a mole. And yeah, it is interesting that the most musical major character in the series (besides Ser Richard Farrow of course, thanks yolkboy) was not mentioned in a music oriented ASOIAF parody.

Mance was great but it's Theon I'm really excited about. He's always been a great lutist, but after his fingers were mangled he was forced to create a whole new style of lute playing to accomodate his injuries. The word is that Theon's new style is heavier than anything anyone's ever heard, and will revolutionize how lutes are played.

He thought his dreams of lute playing were dead, but what is dead may never die, but rises again harder and heavier.

Mance was great but it's Theon I'm really excited about. He's always been a great lutist, but after his fingers were mangled he was forced to create a whole new style of lute playing to accomodate his injuries. The word is that Theon's new style is heavier than anything anyone's ever heard, and will revolutionize how lutes are played.

He thought his dreams of lute playing were dead, but what is dead may never die, but rises again harder and heavier.

Well, there's plenty of possibilities for Theon.Theremin for instance.

Archived