A Free Vacation to One of the Seven Kingdoms!?

KingMaekarWasHere

Hello Ser/Madam,

I am proud to announce that you are the new Grand Prize Winner, in our annual Sunset Sea Sweepstakes! The prize!? Oh just a onetime only free, expenses paid vacation to one of the beautiful, scenic Seven Kingdoms of Westeros! From ancient Nagga's Ribs on Old Wyk to the sunny and peaceful Water Gardens of Dorne, or from the dark, stone castle of Storm's End to the mystical, sometimes icy castle of the Eyrie, one kingdom and its lands has got your name on it! Now while it may be true that the War of the Five Kings still presents some problems with travel and safe passage, we at the Westeros Travel Hub of Oldtown, Sunspear, and soon to be White Harbor, guarantee you a fun, peaceful, and adventurous time exempt from the politics and strife. (Though in some particular instances we cannot be held accountable for certain battles and or accidents that may befall upon travelers.) You will also receive your own personal Maester and Septon guides, who will stick by you and be loyal to you during your entire stay in Westeros. And for safety reasons you will also receive a knight companion, from one of several minor families who reside in castles in whichever region you ultimately choose. So why not book your free vacation as soon as you can?! After all the Hub has received a White Raven as of last week which means that Winter will soon Be Coming indeed. So which kingdom experience will it be? Please choose from below (and then mail answer back to Sunspear or Oldtown):

A. Dorne (areas of interest- Planky Town, Starfall, the Red Mountain range, Sunspear, the Water Gardens, and Ghaston Grey if you like prisons on lone islands that is.)

B. The Reach (areas of interest- Highgarden, Oldtown, Ashford, the Arbor, the Shield Islands, and beyond! Though for safety please watch out for Ironborn and Reachmen skirmishes and such.)

C. The Stormlands (areas of interest- Summerhall, Estermont, Tarth, Storm's End, the Rainwood, and the Dornish Marches.)

D. The Riverlands and Iron Islands, as historically they were once one kingdom (areas of interest- Pyke, Old Wyk, Riverrun, Pinkmaiden, Seagard, the Inn at the Crossroads, and ancient Oldstones. Be wary of bands of outlaws in the area.)

E. The Vale of Arryn (areas of interest- the Eyrie, Gulltown, the Paps, the Three Sisters, the Fingers, and Runestone. Be wary of the Mountains of the Moon.)

F. The Westerlands (areas of interest- Lannisport, Casterly Rock, the Golden Tooth, Fair Isle, and Silverhill)

G. The North (areas of interest- Bear Island, the Rills, White Harbor, Long Lake, and Karhold. For visiting Winterfell or the Dreadfort please fill out our House Bolton Access Request Form as Lord Roose is touchy about any sort of visitors. If one should find themselves in territories currently ruled by King Stannis, please proceed with caution as Stannis is known to have a sour opinion of the Hub and its "free excursions.")

Hereby signed by Master Mace Flowers of Westeros Travel Hub. Please enjoy your Westeros getaway.

No King's Landing? Well, it's a good thing I live here! I would love to visit the North because I hear there is a heatwave that should make the trip manageable and enjoyable. Also, I've always wanted to visit the Wall and piss off the edge just like another famous Westerosi! I will avoid all areas of conflict and expect updates on where to avoid!!!!! I shall take advantage of the additional excursions to Bear Island and Ibben Island. I will play it by ear regarding the Winterfell tour because I hear rumours that the bastard and his entourage are being thrown out as we speak.

I think HIghgarden is beautiful and I'd totally wanna live there... I guess I'd vacation in Dorne. But ugh the North is beautiful, too! And the Eyrie...

I'll go with my gut and pick The Reach, B. Thanks for the trip!

Oh my! Oh! Oh my god! I have never won anything before. Thank, thank you so much. First I would like to thank my mother for giving birth to me, next I want to thank my agent, thanks to Martin for creating the 7 kingdoms.

If I had to choose

1. Dorne, cause look I am a guy who wants to drink, party, see the mountains, visit Starfall and find out who knows what about Jon, hang out at the beach and party with the women.

2. The Reach, sounds like France and France is always good to visit. Plus I want to see Oldtown.

3. The North, I actually like the cold, and who doesn't want to see the wall and the Crypts of Winterfell.

I wouldn't mind sipping a colorful umbrella drink (blood orange something?) on a beach in Dorne surrounded by attractive the attractive Dornish, eating spicy Dornish food, meeting spicy Dornish people.

But I think wintertime and forest hikes are more of my thing, so it's to the Vale with me. Sorry, Dorne.

Archived