Was Rhaegar feminine?

Nami

This thread was barking from the get-go, mate. :P

Heh. Yeaahh...

My own personal headcanon is this:

Lyanna sees Rhae-man for the first time.

"...."

*Looks over at Robert, whos all "GET ME MORE DRINKS!" all clad in yellow and black*

Lyanna: *Looks back to Rhaegar* "....oh well...He does look rather nice. Very gallant and that armor is all sorts of badass. I like badass armor. lol...he totally nuked those Lannister chucklefucks. Har! I wonder if Robert will be able to take this guy."

*Looks back at Robert*

Robert: "Bdfgdjfd! Oi, Ned! Take a look at the rack on that lady over there! Makes me wish i hadnt been weaned!"

Lyanna: "...Oh for fucks sake. I hate my life..."

~Some Time Later~

Rhaegar: *tunes his harp and clears throat* "This is a song of love and woe..."

Robert: "Oh fuck me...i gotta take a piss!"

Rhaegar: "....Loo's through there, mate. And dont come back..."

Lyanna: "lol..."

Ned: "*facepalm* Ugh..."

Rhaegar: *Begins singing and harping*

Lyanna: "...hmm...he looks smaller without the armor on but...notbad,jpg"

Benjen: *yawns*

Lyanna: *elbows Benjen* "stop that... Oh...this is a nice song...His hair looks like something hella poetic. Like the summer snows in midday. His eyes are like the blue roses of winter....oh shit...oh fuckness...i have a lady boner..."

Benjen: "lolololol"

Lyanna: "...*sniff*..."

Rhaegar finishes his song.

Benjen: "lololol Lyanna is crying! Crying! ahahahahah hey Ned!"

Ned: "...??"

Rhaegar: *looks over there*

Lyanna: "Oh fuck. Lady boner exposed! Dammit Benjen!!" *dumps wine on his head*

Benjen: "noooo...."

Rhaegar: "....heh..."

Lyanna: "Oh my fuck he laughed...ok Lyanna, keep it together. Phew..ok..just smile and nod and try to say something polite like 'Oh my lord, what a lovely song.' yeha yeah...that should work..."

Lyanna: "Blerbalflarg!"

Rhaegar: "...?"

Lyanna: "Dammit."

:lmao:

I knew you meant madness in a good way. I was trying to give the madness legitimacy.

Oooooh, I see I see. Damn this thread has me fumbling around like a jackass. I keep messing up. I will try to do better next time.

He had the giant tower...

of joy

Har!! I wonder if that has some connection to Tormund's member. Ohhh i can see my pot get a crack in it!! Rhaegar was communing with wildlings!

Ok...ill stop.

Since Rhae-man didnt have to tote his Tower of Joy around with him, i wonder if that means he wasnt compensating as much as making a true statement. :P

A hammer is a tool of war used in real life to apply blunt force pressure to plate armor. It is a very elegant and intelligent solution to the question of plate armor. Nothing overcompansatey about it brahs.

Perfect! I would have loved to see the description the artist got.

still too Lucius Malfoy?

Nah. But not a bad pic. (you so edited your post as i was quoting lulz. I had to refresh to get the real thing here.)

I love how Rhae-man is all "Crown...Queen of Love and Beauty!"

Lyanna: "Dude, wat? Was my lady boner that obvious? Oh hell....shit. its obvious isnt it? I better hide it with my cloak..."

Ned: "I...i am not certain i approve of this situation. Hmmm...better look as nonplussed but as stoic as possible. Yeah...lets go with that."

Jon Connington Lookin Dude In The Background: "Dat ass."

When did Ned think Rhaegar would have been a good ruler? He just thought Rhaegar didn't whore around.

Ned didnt really say anything about that. He actually remained as ambivalent about Rhaegar as possible without being all "fucker took my sister." It just seemed to me that he knew something we dont. Hence why he didnt naysay and pondered the brothels.

Archived