Lady Anya Waynwood cast

Colonel Green

Per WiC.net, Paola Dionisotti will be playing the Lady of Ironoaks in the fourth season, joining Lord Yohn Royce as another member of the Vale aristocracy showing up in advance of the Lords Declarant stuff that ones imagines will be in season five. Dionisotti's resume lists roles including "The Dowager", "The Duchess of Gloucester", and "Lady Patricia Broughall", so obviously no stranger to playing upper class parts. If I'm not mistaken she'll also be the first noblewoman on the show with power in her own right, since they never used Maege Mormont.

I always assumed that the Lords Declarant in the show would consist of Royce ("the only one that matters", in Baelish's words), Waynwood (Harry the Heir's guardian and so presumably will have more to do in the future), and Ser Lyn Corbray (Judas), and a bunch of extras. I guess we just need Corbrary now.

I wish they use Lady Waynwood (and Royce) to establish Harry the Heir, so he won't be seen as an asspull by non-readers

Why would anybody think it's an "ass-pull"? Obviously somebody has to be Robin's heir, and eventually the audience learns it's some guy named Harry.

they seem to be casting the Vale characters seriously...guess it is going to be very important in the next book.

They shot in Iceland first, then NI, now they are in Croatia , two locations in Croatia, so I am guessing , in October?, they return to Northern Ireland (maybe a few weeks in Iceland, that's kind of hazy).

I figure all Vale interiors are in NI.

My guess the The Battle for the Wall will be nearly one of the last things they shoot.

The length of their shooting schedule has been difficult to figure out this year since seems late for casting to still be going on.

They shot in Iceland first, then NI, now they are in Croatia , two locations in Croatia, so I am guessing , in October?, they return to Northern Ireland (maybe a few weeks in Iceland, that's kind of hazy).

My guess the The Battle for the Wall will be nearly one of the last things they shoot.

The length of their shooting schedule has been difficult to figure out this year since seems late for casting to still be going on.

I don't think they are still casting, they just space these announcements out throughout the year to keep people talking. They don't announce casting news as soon as the contracts are signed.

Announcing of a cast member doesn't mean the casting just happen. They were likely cast a while ago, since they usually do readings together before shooting even starts. They likely have already shot most of their scenes if not all of them.

Announcing of a cast member doesn't mean the casting just happen. They were likely cast a while ago, since they usually do readings together before shooting even starts. They likely have already shot most of their scenes if not all of them.

Yes I think that is right.

Got a little spoiled by the HBO 'feature' at Comiccon 2012 giving a special introduction to a number of prominent and not-so=prominent characters.

Have the feeling that D&D don't have much of a hand in this, leave it to HBO, who I think, rather than doing secrecy are just indifferent to casting announcements , and I figure due to a super busy schedule for season 4 D&D are way to preoccupied.

Well an odd shooting season still, Iceland, NI gone by, since they seem to be doing both Westeros and Essos stuff in Croatia this month not sure how much time they are going to spend there.

My guess is a lot is being set up in Northern Ireland and maybe all of , or most of , October will be there... I gonna guess they don't return to Iceland again this year.

I think the production in NI is always on the run... studios, exteriors... while Iceland is done and Croatia's still on the way, I'm quite sure Ireland is still used for shooting until October at least.

Archived