Small questions v.10015

Angalin

Yup, Sam's thinner, though he probably is still fat.

Agreed. With the change of diet and hard work even Sam thinks he's lost weight, but he's almost certainly still very fat. Those lines above are probably a continuation of:

"All that weight dragged heavy, and his belly was so big and round that if he forgot to tug the belt slipped right off and tangled round his ankles, no matter how tight he cinched it. He had tried belting it above his belly once, but then it came almost to his armpits."

I doubt it. Someone would have seen them and no one has seen a direwolf for hundres of years. Benjen mentions that he sometimes hears them howling north of the wall. That direwolf came from North of the wall. Walking around the Wall makes some sense but I find it hard to believe that no one had seen it.

There was at least one

Quote please?

Warm and dry in a comer between Gendry and Harwin, Arya listened to the singing for a time,

then closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. She dreamt of home; not Riverrun, but Winterfell. It

was not a good dream, though. She was alone outside the castle, up to her knees in mud. She

could see the grey walls ahead of her, but when she tried to reach the gates every step seemed

harder than the one before, and the castle faded before her, until it looked more like smoke than

granite. And there were wolves as well, gaunt grey shapes stalking through the trees all around

her, their eyes shining. Whenever she looked at them, she remembered the taste of blood.

It's one of the early fuzzy dreams before they start getting obvious.

I feel a bit silly for asking this and this probably isn't the correct place but...Is Sam still fat? I mean, he leads a more strenuous life than he did at Horn Hill, during the Ranging he was on short rations, his time with Gilly was even shorter rations and harder work, he ate little and continually vomited on his voyage to Oldtown..... So is he still fat? I know this is a really stupid question but its been nagging me

Believe it or not, this isn't a small question. There are more then a few thread out there, about this subject, however I can't seem to get search work right.

It's one of the early fuzzy dreams before they start getting obvious.

I think that is about Theon and the battle of WF, and the wolves she see are her brothers.

Do Sansa and Jon ever interact in aGoT? I know they're only around each other for a couple of chapters at the beginning of the book, but I can't recall whether they come in contact.

I don't think they have any interaction in the text, and so far as I can remember, Sansa only ever thinks of Jon in passing, the part where she remembers asking her mother if Arya was a bastard. From what I gathered, they had some form of relationship, but not particularly close; certainly not close like Jon and Arya or Jon and Robb

I don't think they have any interaction in the text, and so far as I can remember, Sansa only ever thinks of Jon in passing, the part where she remembers asking her mother if Arya was a bastard. From what I gathered, they had some form of relationship, but not particularly close; certainly not close like Jon and Arya or Jon and Robb

Regards, thanks, Ser.

In Dance, I believe it is the epilogue, we hear that the Golden Company has take many lands, one of which is Tarth.

True, it's the epilogue.

So is the Evenstar dead? If so I will feel even worse towards Brienne :crying:

Evenstar's fate isn't mentioned. If I had to guess, I'd say they kept him as hostage (unless he was KIA).

looking for descriptions of weirwoods eyes, if anyone knows where to look.

Well they vary from weir wood to weir wood, so you would need to look for descriptions of various places and their Godswood/Hearttree. I would do it for you but my e-reader is out of battery so I might return to this post tomorrow :)

Archived