You got 30 seconds to sneak AWOW manuscript. What do you look for?

Señor de la Tormenta

Oddly enough Brans chapters in ADWD went by way too fast for me, The chapter where he makes it to the cave I had to read twice right away, it was like It was finished in 2 seconds.

:agree:

Bran's always been my favorite along with Arya, and now that Bran is with Bloodraven and the CotF his POV chapters have become especially fascinating.

Are we assuming it is a literal manuscript, as in written by hand ? If so then I would look at all the POVs.

If it was written on the computer I would ctrl-f search for Rhaegar.

On the computer, it would be ctrl-c/ctrl-v for me

More seriously, I would look for Jon and Jaime POV chapter probably. Maybe trying to figure out prologue POV. And then trying my best not to read the end. What I am actually waiting the most about TWOW is reading without having been spoiled before !

When the ADwD came out I went to the bookstore and after some searching found the book. As an non Harry Potter and english title it was barely promoted. I almost didn't find it at all. The first thing I done was to look for the next Arya chapter. With no chapter list it took much longer than 30 seconds.

Still I would search for Jon chapter but I would go from the end and not beginning.

When something big is going down, the characters at the center of the action have several chapters clustered together.

Tyrion/Sansa/Davos at the battle of Blackwater

Catelyn/Arya at the RW

Tyrion/Sansa at the PW

I would flip through the pages and look for a similar cluster. There wouldn't be time to read what the big event is but the names of the characters would give a clue and I could start speculating about what is going to happen.

A bunch of Tyrion and Dany chapters would suggest that they finally meet. The dragons might burn a whole mess of people and possibly Tyrion becomes a rider.

If there are a bunch of Theon and Asha chapters, I would guess that something important happens with Stannis. He either dies or he takes out the Boltons.

Archived