MLB 13 V- Playoffs arrrrrrrr here

Kat

Matheney has said that Lynn will start game 4, so it looks like Shelby Miller is really the odd man out with their pitching staff. But it does seem to be more due to Wacha and Kelly being too good all of the sudden rather than Miller being bad. I'll take it.

This still puzzles me a bit. Just looking at Miller's game log, he didn't pitch as well in the 2nd half as he did early on, but he was still pretty good all around. Maybe it's an injury concern, tired arm or something that fans aren't privy to.

As you know I root for Lance to do well, but there's no denying he's flaky and that's not a great recipe for success in the playoffs.

Welp, so much for that.

Yeah, I think Prince had a legit beef. Not sure whether it would have mattered.

Agreed on both points. But man, they will be blathering about it.

Totally random Cards comment: Renteria was a fucking money SS, and I miss him. Kozma is so bad.

Kozma had no business being on the fucking Redbirds roster last year; now he's 2 games away from starting in the World Series.

This level of abject randomness is why we love baseball.

lol

I am overjoyed by this. I want Boston. The Gods were cruel when they matched us up with Boston coming off of the four game comeback against the Yanks.

Totally random Cards comment: Renteria was a fucking money SS, and I miss him. Kozma is so bad.

Well I always root for the Cards, my logic is that they have 11 Titles and are the closest to catching the Yankees.

Archived