MLB 13 V- Playoffs arrrrrrrr here

Kat

Kozma had no business being on the fucking Redbirds roster last year; now he's 2 games away from starting in the World Series.

This level of abject randomness is why we love baseball.

Now watch Kozma be the hero in a dramatic game seven and give the Cardinals another title. Overwhelmed by emotion, he will be voted MVP.

Pete Kozma. World Series MVP. I'm not sure if it's a terrible future because of this, or a wonderful one because of a Cardinals WS victory.

If Puig dosent prematurely celebrate and come out of the box sprinting is there any chance he gets an inside the parker? That's why I don't like Puig, dosent play the game the right way IMO.

he plays it like a child. and i say that as a compliment. he is a physical monster. he has unbelievable skills that are still not completely tapped. he has a passion and a love for the game he plays like a little league player.

yeah, as a dodger fan i want more discipline and poise from yasiel, but i still love him.

you don't have to like him.

he plays it like a child. and i say that as a compliment. he is a physical monster. he has unbelievable skills that are still not completely tapped. he has a passion and a love for the game he plays like a little league player.

yeah, as a dodger fan i want more discipline and poise from yasiel, but i still love him.

you don't have to like him.

Im not denying he's not talented and a phenom, but his youthful attitude sometimes comes off as arrogance. I'd like to see a little more brains when he plays.

Until now, I've been fairly neutral about the four teams left, only slightly favoring the Dodgers cause they were from Brooklyn and they've had a magical year. But after meeting Chef this weekend and seeing his passion for them and his disappointment at the Game 2 loss... well, I just want to say I'm on board with you, buddy. (Sorry, Kat.)

Go Blue!

naz,

you are too kind. thank you so much for your support.

seeing as the dodgers have not really been a real threat in the playoffs for a long time i had really forgotten how each game is so terrifying. the cards are a very good team. they beat zach and clayton. no small feat there.

i have been avoiding my father. normally we speak five or so times a week on the phone. but, with the dodgers down two games i have not been able to call him. if this game holds and the dodgers win i will call him tomorrow.

go blue...go blue...

Until now, I've been fairly neutral about the four teams left, only slightly favoring the Dodgers cause they were from Brooklyn and they've had a magical year. But after meeting Chef this weekend and seeing his passion for them and his disappointment at the Game 2 loss... well, I just want to say I'm on board with you, buddy. (Sorry, Kat.)

Go Blue!

Ugh, another one :(

Go Cardinals! :P

and now I'd like to sing a little song I wrote...

Ryyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ryyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ryyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

*curtsy*

Thank you

Just beautiful. I cried tears of joy reading your inspired lyrics about my beloved son.

Archived