NFL- Week Six: How High A Spread at Mile HIgh

Rockroi

I'll take the win but holy fuck are we the most inconsistent team from drive to drive. We look so good sometimes and look so bad others. Dalton the main culprit but not the only.

In other news, Thad Lewis looked good. He took three shots down the field and completed two of them in stride with the 3rd looking to be a great pass but PI not called. I like what I saw with him more than I like Manuel. I hope he gets a shot to stick.

You guys should trade for him :P

People talking about the bengals made me wonder: Did Sam Hurde go to prison for forever? I remember he was arrested on drug trafficking charges in Chicago, but that was years ago and I haven't heard anything...

What's the Bengals have to do with Sam Hurd? He's in jail for 10+ years but I don't know why the Bengals are being associated with him.

What's the Bengals have to do with Sam Hurd? He's in jail for 10+ years but I don't know why the Bengals are being associated with him.

Would you rather I pretend that it wasn't the consistent hiring of headcases/criminals a few years back, or do you want the truth?

Would you rather I pretend that it wasn't the consistent hiring of headcases/criminals a few years back, or do you want the truth?

I'd like you to do some research before you say stupid shit. Hurd never played for the Bengals so I don't know why he would be associated with them.

Additionally, all those arrests were 7 years ago and mostly Chris Henry and Odel Thurman, one of which is dead and the other has been out of the NFL for 7 years.

I'd like you to do some research before you say stupid shit. Hurd never played for the Bengals so I don't know why he would be associated with them.

Additionally, all those arrests were 7 years ago and mostly Chris Henry and Odel Thurman, one of which is dead and the other has been out of the NFL for 7 years.

I never said Hurd played for the Bengals, :( I said that the talk of the Bengals made me think of him. Wasn't trying to upset you, just being honest. The Bengals talk led me down a train of thought that made me think of Sam Hurd. I know that the Bengals have been much smarter about their signings, hence me saying "a few years back".

The final play of the half by Seattle's field goal unit may have been the single worst play not involving Mark Sanchez I have ever seen.

I know it was the backup holder and backup kicker but no-one involved should be able to call themselves a professional athlete after that.

ETA: Speaking of awful special teams, apparently taking a punter in the third round (ahead of Russell Wilson) doesn't guarantee the Jaguars that they're getting a guy who can successfully hold on FGs. May have to take a 2nd round punter next year.

ETA2: Manning just threw a pick-6 to the Jaguars?! Is this the Apocolypse????

Archived