NFL- Week Six: How High A Spread at Mile HIgh

Rockroi

You know...DeMarco Murray has the ability to be a top RB and he may actually be just that this year. I like the Cowboy's game plan thus far. Short passes and hand-offs to Murray. Although they have a great (I think he is at least) QB and a top 3 receiver, they should really use those tools as a change of pace and not as a rule of thumb.

Did anyone else catch Chris Collinsworth refer to RGIII as "a sure-fire hall of famer"?

Listen, the kid's good, but let's wait on that one for a little bit.

ETA: Al Micheals: "Pierre Garcon, who spent so many years in Indianapolis with Peyton Manning." By "so many", do you mean 2? 3 if you count the 2011 season Peyton did not participate in?

Motherfucking Sean Lee

If its the play I'm thinking of, damn, I don't know how he did that, but it saved 4 points(screwed me out of 6 on my fantasy team though, lol).

As for the HOF comment with RG3, I didn't hear that. The only comment I heard was about Demarcus Ware. Then again I have been flipping between this game and the Tigers, so may have missed it.

RGIII looks as mobile as I've seen him all year. Very agile in the pocket. Skins have only put up 6 points, but not because of RGIII. Dallas D is playing very well. That play by Sean Lee was nuts, but they've also bottled up Alfred Morris and are generating consistent pressure in the passing game.

My only complaint is I want to see the Skins attack more downfield. I'm guessing Kififn's Cover-2 has been taking that way, but I have to think there's still opportunities there when RGIII breaks contain and CBs are forced to cover 4-5 seconds. The offense seems content with first downs instead of breaking the defense's back like it did on Thanksgiving day last year.

You're not going to beat the Cowboys with FGs. Woulda liked to see more aggressiveness on these 4th and shorts inside the RZ. A mobile RGIII makes the Skins a bear to stop in such situations.

ETA: Fucking special teams. Been the less focused on achilles heel all year.

haha Costas can't help getting on his soapbox, he has serious Sportscaster Inferiority Complex and jumps at any chance to lecture us about something otther than a silly game

@th3j35t3r 7 hrs
BREAKING: Washington Redskins drop 'Washington' from their name because it's embarrasing.

You're also not going to beat them giving up 70-yard kick returns...

Exactly. You kick FGs if you think you can beat them in like a 19-17 game. But that would require a Skins defense and special teams that have not existed all season.

THE PATS WON????? I had left to run some errands after the Brady INT. Just came back. They won!! Holy hell, I missed a great ending. So can somebody please give me a quick run down? I know Brady happened, but some details would be great.

What kind of errands were you running that took 4 hours? Did you have to sink a body?

Archived