Stannis is getting set up for a win!

E-Ro

When Dany comes all bets are off...

Jorah:- Now is your chance to destroy the usurpers line forever.

Dany:- But he has blue eyes

Jorah:- FFS

Omg I could see this happening. I have shipped stannis and dany for a long time now.

@E-Ro

If it plays out like this [*fingers crossed and praying*] I will throw the most insane friggin' party ever! And when I finally regain consciousness, surrounded by empty beer cans and whiskey bottles, covered in vomit/blood or any other bodily fluid - It will have all been worth it. :D

@E-Ro

If it plays out like this [*fingers crossed and praying*] I will throw the most insane friggin' party ever! And when I finally regain consciousness, surrounded by empty beer cans and whiskey bottles, covered in vomit/blood or any other bodily fluid - It will have all been worth it. :D

Yes brah, if it goes down like this all across earth, the Stan Stan's will rise up and party. I'm already stocking epic proportions of ciroc. I will either drink it in bliss and happiness or bitter rage.

Shouldn't be too difficult as the tyrells are morons and spread thin

There is also the very likely possibility dany bends the knee to stannis and is given dragonstone and a seat on his small council.

Oh yeah, that Olenna Tyrell is just such a moron. She will easily be bested by Stannis and his vastly superior intellect. And Dany will defintley bend the knee to the usurpers brother. I think you've got it all figured out.

Oh yeah, that Olenna Tyrell is just such a moron. She will easily be bested by Stannis and his vastly superior intellect. And Dany will defintley bend the knee to the usurpers brother. I think you've got it all figured out.

Well you tried the humor route, it didn't work. Just a heads up.

Oooh so witty and clever you are!

This thread is so horrible you took the time to read and post in it. Fascinating.

Didn't say its horrible, just it didn't seem like a serious topic when you suggest things like Dany will likely bend tbe knee and take a council seat, c'mon. You absolutely know that would never happen, especially to Robert's brother.

Is it too late get in the Stannis camp? I just read Theon's WoW chapter last night and:

Ser Stupid did it for me. I'm converted.

It's never too late.

I'm thinking if stannis takes kl and then marches north again he's going to have to leave shireen somewhere. Most likely she goes to the florent lands in the reach or perhaps the vale with Sansa. I'm not sure yet.

I hope Stannis wins against the Boltons and Freys at Winterfell. But knowing GRRM, the victory will somehow be "bittersweet" instead of it just being a clear cut all-villains-died-and-hero-won type of thing.

There's always (f)Aegon to consider but he's not much on his own (unless he gains some support from other Houses... one of Dany's visions seems to suggest this). The remaining Lannister/Highgarden forces will be occupied with the events going on in KL. I think the biggest threat to Stannis is the Vale. Littlefinger doesn't want Stannis on the throne.

Didn't say its horrible, just it didn't seem like a serious topic when you suggest things like Dany will likely bend tbe knee and take a council seat, c'mon. You absolutely know that would never happen, especially to Robert's brother.

Why wouldn't it happen though? She doesn't want to rule, she doesn't care for it. If stannis isn't going to harm her there is no reason she can't just let him rule and live on dragonstone(perhaps with daario) she is ready to drop the whole usurpers dog bit. Especially after tyrion and barristan talk to her about it.

Archived