Last Thing They Would Say (Character Anti-Philosophy) game v.2

RhaenysBee

Lysa (sarcastically and monotone): Oh. Petyr, sweet Petry. I have waited so long. I want you now. this very night. And I must warn you, after all these year...

Never mind I can't do this anymore.

Mord! MORD! Take me away my darling, Take me away!

Any you guys can keep this titty brat.

*basejumps from moon door in tandem with Mord*

Fat Walda Bolton nee Frey

Please, sir, can you help me? I've been with this crazy cult that worships death, they tried to brainwash me, make me forget who I am and turn me into an assassin. They're totally nuts! I'll scrub the floors for you, I'll do anything, just keep me away from them!

Next: Alayne Stone

"Quantum mechanics is a branch of physics which deals with physical phenomena at nanoscopic scales, where the action is on the order of the Planck constant. It departs from classical mechanics primarily at the quantum realm of atomic and subatomic length scales..."

Next: Rhaegar Frey

When the going gets tough, the tough get going... but I don't mean they literally leave. I mean they apply themselves to the situation to ensure a positive outcome. But they don't leave. They stay. They stick it out, even if it means personal sacrifice. And I, Aurane Waters, I consider myself tough... to the core!

Alys Karstark

Archived