Brooklyn Nine Nine [SPOILERS]

Sci-2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, this thread hasn't been updated in quite a while. Anyone still watching?

The wedding episode was more than okay imo. Funny, touching (Andre Braugher keeps on soaring high above the others) and very quotable imo. I think last week is the last episode of this season and I for one am not looking forward to waiting another year for another season :)

Completely random, but it took me by surprise:

Amy: [On the phone] And please stay of the heroine.

Jake: Your mom?

Wow, this thread hasn't been updated in quite a while. Anyone still watching?

Yeah, but I would feel bad bumping this thread because most of my posts would include how much I would enjoy watching Gina get punched in the throat by Santiago.

I think last week is the last episode of this season and I for one am not looking forward to waiting another year for another season :)

Huh? Why would you think that? Last season was 22 episodes, this was episode 16, and imdb lists at least two more episodes for the season and they often don't list the entire season until it's completed.

Yeah, but I would feel bad bumping this thread because most of my posts would include how much I would enjoy watching Gina get punched in the throat by Santiago.

Huh? Why would you think that? Last season was 22 episodes, this was episode 16, and imdb lists at least two more episodes for the season and they often don't list the entire season until it's completed.

No, it was episode 17 and next week's episode is indeed the last one for this season.

No, it was episode 17 and next week's episode is indeed the last one for this season.

Is it indeed?? I have multiple links saying that there's an episode 19 on March 15th:

http://www.tv.com/m/shows/brooklyn-ninenine/episodes/

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2467372/episodes?season=2

http://www.sidereel.com/brooklyn_nine_nine/season-2/episode-19

Not a big fan of Gina, but I do think she's beter now than she was in season one. I would still like Santiago to punch her in the throat though, that would be nice to see :)

Charles Boyle is a good man, but he is creepier than Gregor Clegane, Ramsay and Roose combined.

I'd still prefer him as my neighbour over the others though :p No way that I can take down Greg or the Boltons, but Charles I could take down in a heartbeat.

I looked a week or two ago and there was only one episode listed after the Boyle-Linetti wedding. I hope I'm wrong though, I would love to get more B-99 :D

Awesome :D

Wikipedia, why are you lying to meeeee!!!!!

I'd still prefer him as my neighbour over the others though :P No way that I can take down Greg or the Boltons, but Charles I could take down in a heartbeat.

I thought there was no way to make oatmeal romantic either, but everything's possible in 2015.

I thought there was no way to make oatmeal romantic either, but everything's possible in 2015.

Sadly, I'm not as awesome as Andre Braugher's Captain Holt. He can make oatmeal romantic and whoop some Clegane/Bolton ass at the same time. And not just in 2015 :p

Another great episode. Best use of spirit in sky ever :D and the feels right at the end with

Jake and Holt

, just great. Also massive respect for the fact that Jake

told his old man to take a hike

, that was much more realistic than what you usually get in a sitcom. It was also nice to see a bit more of Skully and Hitchcock, they haven't been doing much this season. The only real disappointment I had was with the character that eventually won the ticket. I would have liked someone else (preferably Hitchcock) to walk away with them. The whole point of the puzzle was that it's unsolvable.

Archived