TTTNE no. 402: Oh spammer, wherefore art thou spammer?

Buckwheat

I know not what those are, must google ...

I do not understand B-movie thing. So basically most of the movies that are not highly artistic are B-movies? The definition says that these are movies made with low budget, but the thing I am interested least in when I watch a movie is their budget. Plus, this is contradictory. The most "artistic" and hard to get through movie I watched was the one made so to say without a budget (that would be A Trip).

I have stumbled upon mentions of Rocky Horror in movies, I think, but as far as I know, it is pretty much unknown around here. Just googled it. :dunno:

Google shows me a whole lot of different explanations for this, starting with http://www.sca.com/ ... No idea what you mean.

Maybe I just have to get used to the fact that I am not a nerd. How sad.

Society for Creative Anachronism

:rofl: at the other SCA

I am 35.79336% - Major Geek

I think it should be a title, Major Geek at your service... *bows*

O! blame me not, if I no spam can write!

Spam shall come forth, but once in a while

As a step it can turn to ever which way

It follows a path invisible? Nay!

We write our lines in evenings glow

The heavens darken as the path show

It lies at wherever our word does stride

As the Spam shall wonder, so shall I

The journey's end, no spammers know

Huh? I did not like it when you referred to me with uncomfortably loving nicknames, I see absolutely nothing poetic in here.

it seems you do not recall ,it was on a rainy chat night but alas ,what is not worth remembering is not worth repeating :p

but seriously , is that all you recall of me :p only the bad

ACTION.

Wow, four hours pass and there's a whole new thread going on.

Buck!!!!!!! Congrats on winning, my lady flower! :grouphug: And congrats on the thread title too, it's lovely.

Hi everybody!

Just let me tell this to thou (or thee?, I promise I'll figure out the correct way to use those).

So, after an absolutely boring morning and early afternoon I finally had some action going on. Mad shrieking sound from the garden. Omg, what is that? I run down to what's going on and the shrieking gets louder and louder and the dogs are barking like crazy. And it's the stupid bird of the neighbors being cornered up by our dog in the tool shed in the garden. X_X And I was like, oh shit, this is ridiculous... you know, like in cartoons, dust and feathers flying everywhere... Of course no yelling made my precious dog retreat from trying to murder the bird, so I had to squeeze myself into this tiny place and grab him by his collar and hold him, so the bird might get away. But that stupid thing was too stupid even to get away, so I had to yell for sis to come take the bird home. And she said I'm stupid if I think that she'll put her hands on that ugly bird. So she held the dog and I ended up taking that retarded bird home, that should really know better than to fly into a backyard with four dogs.

Apart form the bird episode, I dropped and broke my wristwatch. Yay...

Rhaenys...that sounds awful!

I walked Wendy down to the pond a little while ago. One duck had an autumn clutch of 10 about 2 weeks ago.

On Saturday, she still had 8.

This morning, she has 1 and all the other ducks are attacking her :( Not to mention there are 3 baby ducks on my neighbor's doorstep (she has 2 cats that she lets wander and 1 was back and forth between the apartment and the pond multiple times during the race).

I hate cats.

I am tempted to call DNR and have them come and get Mama and her last duckling. Not sure what to do about Annie though...I don't want the wild birds attacked and I don't want her to lose her cats either. Dogs are so much easier.

Archived