TTTNE no. 402: Oh spammer, wherefore art thou spammer?

Buckwheat

Wow. That is a lot of spam. :stunned: Please refrain from killing my thread in a day. :P

Thank you. :)

Bad about the watch ...

Spam flaws like water nowadays :D

But it'd be a shame to end this thread too soon with all the gorgeous poems going on.

3 more years and I can finally go there too :(

Enjoy high school as long as you can. I would totally go back there if I could :) three years will pass quickly enough though ;)

Lany and Rhaenys...you are right about the cat/duckling situation. Cats killing vulnerable birds is no different from Wendy's nature to want to run out the door and explore. And every time Wens gets out, its because I did not follow our established procedure. I'll talk to Annie the next time I see her about her cats wandering around; she may not be aware of what is happening around the pond since she seldom comes outside (honestly, I thought she had moved until she suddenly appeared with her shopping cart on Halloween night) :dunno:

And I guess it's more difficult to keep an eye on cats than on dogs, right? I never had a cat, maybe I'm wrong.

Hello, L_T! :)

What Buck means is that if we spam too fast, we will be chastised :whip:

In one infamous thread, it lasted less than 24 hrs. We were even chastised for going through a thread in 4 days :blush:

The TTTNE is a gift, not a given.

Really? There is a rule? How it works?

And I guess it's more difficult to keep an eye on cats than on dogs, right? I never had a cat, maybe I'm wrong.

I would say it was the opposite :)

Really? There is a rule? How it works?

Not such as a rule, but a guideline. Chat is for chatting, so we should try to not chat too much,

When Zar comes back online, he can link us to princeMountainGoat's history of the TTTNE. Lany, Eyron, Buck, Pebbles, Gillio and Felice also have a lot of information.

Zar, its time for a review of the history of the TTTNE so we can all have an understanding of how lucky we all are to be here together :)

I'm a late-bloomer myself...I've only been here for 12 months :blush:

Evening, Rhaenys! =o)

I'm enjoying a quiet evening - how about you?

I just took the geek test you linked to FOMN :D And I got 6.8% o.O

I would say it was the opposite :)

Wow :D Then I haven't said a thing :blush:

Any TTTNE history is welcome, I've only been here about... uh... 2months? A little more? But I love TTTNE :grouphug: to everybody.

So Buck has a real birthday? :O

I'm a late-bloomer myself...I've only been here for 12 months :blush:

In january, or february (I think) I've been a Never Ender for 2 years. I found the tttne a while after I discovered the forums, the first 6 months I spent in Gen and ADWD Asioaf mostly, and a little in Gen chat.

The Blood of the First Floob runs in my veins.

:lol: Well put! Me as well.

I am sorry... I did not know what I wrote :frown5: I meant to congratulate on the thread, but was thinking other things. It is not the birthday. :ninja:

The birthday has passed already! Many times!

Happy passed Birthday to everyone! :cheers: :laugh:

Archived