NFL 2013-14 Week 12: Brady-Manning-Pocalypse Now

DanteGabriel

Green Bay brought Matt Flynn back in. He toured the league, made millions, and is back in GB as a back up to Rodgers. I don't know what happened to Tolzien, but Flynn is in. Winning games for GB is all he does.

ETA: Good God is Green Bay's offensive line terrible. It is quite literately offensive to watch.

Green Bay brought Matt Flynn back in. He toured the league, made millions, and is back in GB as a back up to Rodgers. I don't know what happened to Tolzien, but Flynn is in. Winning games for GB is all he does.

Truthfully, as a Lions fan, Flynn scares the shit out of me.

The really sad thing is, even with as shit as the Lions looked last week and today, they are still in first for the North. Damn, if they were in the East they would have it clenched all ready, lol.

That field goal only exposes them to more Matt Flynn related thrashings.

May be not.

Also no idea how to get the multicultural thing to work.

ETA: Now I do!

Fuck, C'mon Fitzy, you are my favourite non Colts player not named Manning.

Ugh!

So I guess these days an offensive penalty stops the clock inside 2 minutes. How does one become a ref? I feel very confident I would be superior than some of these assclowns.

ETA: Oh, they got it the second time. I guess they were just being generous on the first false start.

I can't belive I just watched that whole stupid overtime between those two stupid teams only for the damn thing to end in a fucking tie. Because we all know what a tie is like, AMIRITE SAM BRADFORD?!

before today, I would have told that Michael Bolton was dead. Now I know that he is living in a Honda factory singing about Christmas

That guy is back with a vengeance. Wasn't he just in a Starburst commercial?

http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Lumpy67/media/OfficeSpaceBolton_zpse093ef87.jpg.html

Archived