NFL 2013-14 Week 12: Brady-Manning-Pocalypse Now

DanteGabriel

I can't belive I just watched that whole stupid overtime between those two stupid teams only for the damn thing to end in a fucking tie. Because we all know what a tie is like, AMIRITE SAM BRADFORD?!

lolololololol its not like kissing your cousin.

I decided that a nap with the cats was preferable to watching whatever was on offer on RedZone, and woke up to that shambolic OT in Green Bay. It was like watching 22 headless turkeys running around before collapsing and bleeding themselves to death.

But RedZone delivered the lulz with that Giants turnover for a Cowboys TD. That was intensely pleasing. And now I get to watch the Raiders. WOOOOOOO!!!

Agree on both points. One might even go so far as to say that the Dolphins are clearly outplaying the Panthers WITH NO STIPULATIONS.

Only stipulations were final score, 20-16 nice win for the Cats. Not as easy as last week when they clearly outplayed the Patriots on Monday Night Football though

The league may be grooming Kuechly to be the heir to Brian Urlacher

Why do the Colts suck all of a sudden?

I'm convinced that jerkass Jim Irsay sold his soul so that the Colts could be Peyton and the Broncos. He just didn't read the fine print that said they would suck the rest of the year and his wife would leave him. :p

Colts are getting boatraced. They have 7 rushing attempts, 1 from Luck. I feel like that's probably significant for a team that wants to identify as a "power running team". I know you've gotta throw to catch up some, and I know that Trent Richardson plays for that team (I heard they even traded for him!) but yowza.

ETA: Giants somehow manage not to cover Witten in the endzone on 3rd-and-goal. That seems like a winning strategy.

From Twitter:

This is the remix to ignition

For when the Giants are quitting

They're having stupid penalties

And don't cover Jason Witten

I hate that song, but yes.

Archived