NFL 2013-14 Week 12: Brady-Manning-Pocalypse Now

DanteGabriel

It sounds like he's only asking them not show his negative play in meetings. It's not good, but I don't think it's that big a deal.

To me the media backlash against RGIII sounds a lot like the backlash against Cam Newton last year.

I felt like the Cam criticism was because he's kind of a douchebag. The RGIII stuff seems a bit more... valid?

Go Jets, is Joe Flacco really trying to throw deep to Brandon Stokely on the sideline? Nobody's done that for 10 years, and there's a reason.

ETA: Cribbs to Smith, the next great passing combo! :P

That's why you invest in Red Zone. You get all the games and no commercials.

Is this the channel that travels around the league whenever a team gets inside the 20? I think we might actually get that, but I've never bothered tuning in.

ETA: I just found it. And they're showing plays from the goddamned Ravens--Jets game. I AM CURSED. :lol:

I don't really like the Redzone thing. It's like watching highlights, which is fine but if I sit down to watch a game of anything I like to see the flow of the game rather than just the big moments.

Me too. I'll try this RedZone thingy this afternoon because neither game that I can get is very compelling, though.

I feel like my NFL choices on the TV (Jets-Ravens; Panthers-Dolphins) are punishment for some unforgivable sin I don't even remember committing. Goddamn.

Could be worse. Could be stuck trying to actually root for this putrid Jets offense. I feel unclean.

Beginning to wonder if Kuechly has pictures of the head of the officials.

That hit on the Dolphins player in the endzone looked like the poster child for hit against a defenseless reciever. Crown of his helmet hit the receiver in the face.

That's ok though, the Dolphins are clearly out playing the Panthers. :)

Beginning to wonder if Kuechly has pictures of the head of the officials.

That hit on the Dolphins player in the endzone looked like the poster child for hit against a defenseless reciever. Crown of his helmet hit the receiver in the face.

That's ok though, the Dolphins are clearly out playing the Panthers. :)

Agree on both points. One might even go so far as to say that the Dolphins are clearly outplaying the Panthers WITH NO STIPULATIONS.

Thats saying a lot . . . Green Bay looks awful right now and so does Carolina

Highest career completion percentage in the history of the NFL if I'm not mistaken. Sure, he checked down a lot, but he was the perfect 'game manager'.

What is this RedZone? I turned it on for the first time and saw 1) The Chargers moving the ball vs the Chiefs and 2) The Vikings score a TD vs the Packers... I was cheering on the Chargers. What is this black magic?

What the hell kind of penalty was that on the Jets?

And now another blown timeout in the 3rd quarter; this game has completely fallen apart.

I really hope the defense and/or special teams can score some points.

Highest career completion percentage in the history of the NFL if I'm not mistaken. Sure, he checked down a lot, but he was the perfect 'game manager'.

What is this RedZone? I turned it on for the first time and saw 1) The Chargers moving the ball vs the Chiefs and 2) The Vikings score a TD vs the Packers... I was cheering on the Chargers. What is this black magic?

Red Zone is a chall that switches over to any game where a team is in the red zone, its great for fantasy football but I am not a big fan of the viewing experience.

Archived