NFL 2013-14 Week 12: Brady-Manning-Pocalypse Now

DanteGabriel

Fucking bears and their shitty defense.

This is also the first day that my son shows any interest in following a game - and because he has been trained in Star Wars morality he is rooting against the red team (chi) and for stl. (Blue)

"Hey, my team scored again!"

"I think my team is going to win!"

"Your team is losing. My team is beating your team. "

"Why is your team so bad, dad?"

"You should root for my team. "

Meanwhile the 2 year old decides that the word "Chicago" means "sit on dad's head while wearing no pants and proceed to vigorously teabag dad. " which he now loves and is thrilled.

So that was my morning - getting teabagged by a 2 year old while a 4 year old talks perfectly legitimate and correct smack talk.

:lmao: You've had a weekend, haven't you?

Man, Giants. Opponent scoring/driving the ball on you semi-regularly? You get a stop for no gain on 1st down? Take a completely unnecessary personal foul penalty after the play's dead, why don't you? Good work.

Eli looks to throw to Randle but he is blocking a guy. Amazing. Do they even practice during the week?

This made me laugh pretty hard.

ETA: Dan Herron? Really, Colts?

Have to work for the next few hours. So won't be able to watch Broncos-Pats live. So will avoid the Internet for the next few hours and catch the tape delayed versionlater. Make sure I am plenty entertained when I come back to read your comments.

See ya all.

Fucking bears and their shitty defense.

This is also the first day that my son shows any interest in following a game - and because he has been trained in Star Wars morality he is rooting against the red team (chi) and for stl. (Blue)

"Hey, my team scored again!"

"I think my team is going to win!"

"Your team is losing. My team is beating your team. "

"Why is your team so bad, dad?"

"You should root for my team. "

Meanwhile the 2 year old decides that the word "Chicago" means "sit on dad's head while wearing no pants and proceed to vigorously teabag dad. " which he now loves and is thrilled.

So that was my morning - getting teabagged by a 2 year old while a 4 year old talks perfectly legitimate and correct smack talk.

:rofl:

I honestly think this is the greatest thing about today's NFL games.

Today, we were stuck with two meteorite games (Jets/Ravens and Giants/Cowboys) on the local channels. Fortunately, we were saved from the former by Xray's decision to flip to RedZone and from the latter by the discovery of Raiders of the Lost Ark being aired on SyFy.

Richardson, return to sender? Yes please, I will pay for the postage.

I'll chip in. In fact, I think he was sent by a terrorist and is carrying anthrax.

Stick with whisky. Does the job, but with fewer rotten teeth.

There is truth to this.

Archived