NFL 2013-14 Week 12: Brady-Manning-Pocalypse Now

DanteGabriel

Fucking bears and their shitty defense.

This is also the first day that my son shows any interest in following a game - and because he has been trained in Star Wars morality he is rooting against the red team (chi) and for stl. (Blue)

"Hey, my team scored again!"

"I think my team is going to win!"

"Your team is losing. My team is beating your team. "

"Why is your team so bad, dad?"

"You should root for my team. "

Meanwhile the 2 year old decides that the word "Chicago" means "sit on dad's head while wearing no pants and proceed to vigorously teabag dad. " which he now loves and is thrilled.

So that was my morning - getting teabagged by a 2 year old while a 4 year old talks perfectly legitimate and correct smack talk.

:rofl:

Best. Update. Ever.

Looks bitterly cold in Foxboro. Peyton Manning has a pretty dreadful record in cold weather games to the point where you think his career was materially benefited by playing in a dome and against AFC South opponents all these years. Heck, even Tony Dungy is picking against him here.

Tonight will either confirm the fears of Broncos fans that he will struggle again in January or help put them to bed. Boston's also colder than Denver generally (and it's a harsher cold) so this game counts double in terms of the likelihood Manning will have to play a cold weather game in January. Even with the better team, dude does not want to go to Foxboro in the playoffs.

Looks bitterly cold in Foxboro. Peyton Manning has a pretty dreadful record in cold weather games to the point where you think his career was materially benefited by playing in a dome and against AFC South opponents all these years. Heck, even Tony Dungy is picking against him here.

Tonight will either confirm the fears of Broncos fans that he will struggle again in January or help put them to bed. Boston's also colder than Denver generally (and it's a harsher cold) so this game counts double in terms of the likelihood Manning will have to play a cold weather game in January. Even with the better team, dude does not want to go to Foxboro in the playoffs.

It has been very cold and gusty all day. Bitter is the right word for it.

I hope Pats fans give Welker a good cheer tonight, and minimize the booing.

Update from Mead CO. I have a variety pack from a local brewer I have never tried and have watched three fumbles go my way. Life is great. Used to watching MY team drop the ball this year, nice change of pace.

Seriously. Pretty pretty bonkers. Though I would actually laugh if Peyton picked a game (probably would've had to be the Jags game) and went, "hmmmm, wonder if I can win this one running the Georgia Southern offense"...

ETA: Who's responsible for the electronics and appliances at Foxboro? The Jets? Benver Droncos Clocks'n'Wiring?

Man, this reminds me of the 1994-95 NFC Championship game where the Cowboys started the game turning the ball over 3 straight times and the Niners went up 21-0.

BTW Jaime L: LOVE your custom title. "The baffled king composing Hallelujah..."

Seriously. Pretty pretty bonkers. Though I would actually laugh if Peyton picked a game (probably would've had to be the Jags game) and went, "hmmmm, wonder if I can win this one running the Georgia Southern offense"...

I think that Peyton's become wise to 1) If the running game actually works in New England, I can't fuck up vs Bill. 2) It's fucking cold, and I'm against the wind.

ETA: How much do you think Josh McDaniels hates Knowshawn Moreno and Damaryious Thomas?

Archived