TTTNE #413: Titles, Titles, and more Titles

Mark Antony

Hello! Just wishing everybody a nice day. I wish there was an official "recaper" for every day on TTTNE. Today, the main theme was cats. Then, I know what's I've missed. :D

there is , his name is Honeyed chicken :D

*hugs the ancestor :grouphug: *

First - Have some beer one me -> :cheers:

Second -> I come crawling here today to ask, nay beg, for one or two of you to help me out in Pictionary. :blushing: It's a drawing round so I would need to send you a sentence and you would draw it, not using any letters, and send me a link to the picture. I definitely need one replacement, maybe two, and we would all be very grateful to you. Also, it's fun. :kiss:

ETA: Cuteness for you!

I got 15/20, you have to get all of them to have something to worry about.

Actually, it is 15/20 ;)

No workout today, and it is really affecting me. I have a super bitchy side and I like to keep it under wraps and it feels ready to pop out. I only have to maintain control for an hour tonight after the husband comes home and I get to run off to karate and let it all out.

it has been building, and cleaning up just really pissed off. The husband cleaned out the fridge last night (a nice thing) but he put the stuff in the sink...and never opened or cleaned out the containers, leaving it all to get very yucky (more than it was already, that is)

and he complained about my craft stuff taking up too much room in the corner of the dining room.

so when this starts building up, I start getting really bitchy...I bought this house on my single income, the down payment was from the sale of my previous home and it just goes on from there, and I am the only person in the house without their own space...

*takes a real deep breath*

but I will be better later :)

Phrasing! (Boom)

I see someone caught it :D

Actually, it is 15/20 ;)

No workout today, and it is really affecting me. I have a super bitchy side and I like to keep it under wraps and it feels ready to pop out. I only have to maintain control for an hour tonight after the husband comes home and I get to run off to karate and let it all out.

it has been building, and cleaning up just really pissed off. The husband cleaned out the fridge last night (a nice thing) but he put the stuff in the sink...and never opened or cleaned out the containers, leaving it all to get very yucky (more than it was already, that is)

and he complained about my craft stuff taking up too much room in the corner of the dining room.

so when this starts building up, I start getting really bitchy...I bought this house on my single income, the down payment was from the sale of my previous home and it just goes on from there, and I am the only person in the house without their own space...

*takes a real deep breath*

but I will be better later :)

If you would like, we can compare husband notes. You will be hugging him for sure after 5 min of comparing him to mine :lol:

Awww... I'm sure both your husbands are wonderful. Personally I find throwing small objects at and punching my husband (not too hard) helps.

Craft does tend to take up a lot of room. Maybe there's a way to redo one of your rooms to make it a craft room or a craft area? I really think I would paint a lot more if I has an area where I could leave my easel up all the time, but living in a New York apartment I haven't been able to figure out how yet.

I see someone caught it :D

If you would like, we can compare husband notes. You will be hugging him for sure after 5 min of comparing him to mine :lol:

how about I hug you? :grouphug:

I will get over it soon :)

Actually, this is pretty minor, it is just that I have a lot of other stress and it is looking for an outlet. Better to vent here than at him. it helps a little, the karate will help a lot.

Hello fellow spammers :)

Ahhhhh I've missed the smell of tttne in the morning....Was bit busy tourguideing....is that even a word??? Anyhow..guests are here one more week and then it's only me and hubby alone again :leer:

@Lany

you go girl!!! I admire you for being that strong. It is a great feeling to reach ones goal, so satisfying. And btw...your naughty dream reminded me of one of mine...it was me, Hound and something between, deadliest catch reality show and English patient....ahhhhhh Sandor.....

*whipes drools running down her chin*

@Rhaenis

I am sorry about your sister, we all get ur far share of a**holes in our life, hope he gets what he deservs.

@Tater

I think Megatron is fine strong name...nahhh can't even say it with a straight face...I do like Luna though...

@ HC

Welcome back!!!!!! We missed you, great beard btw, you look coll, something like Gandalf and Obi Wan had a baby...

@L_T

Herzen, should I wait for you to officially say our titles or should I postmine right away? Not sre how it works.

@Walrus

first of all, you should know I love you very much, sugar, second I join all who said you should talk to somene who knows more about what you are going through. I had a friend who took zoloft and it helped him, so if it is not helping you maybe you should check it out and see if that is what you need at the moment. In any case I am here for you love :kiss:

What else is new?

Ahhhh where shuld I start...First Sherlock lert me a drooling, squealing, fangirl mess on the couch...I love it ! Sher is always worth the wait. Pure perfection. My Lady JQC knows what I'm talking abut.

Trailer for season 4 finished me....I may have been coherent but then that happened and I went crazy. Jaime :love: love the hair, Joff as despicable as ever, Oberyn...meh. Can't wait !

Started reading World War Z and I like it. It has some interesting moments, the most interesting being it has almost nothing to do with the movie *shrug*

Yesterday was Serbian New Year eve, yes we crazy kids follow different calendar so we celebrate christmas on jan 7 and NY eve on jan 13...if you ask me it's only an excuse to celebrate two times :lol:

Hope you are all well and happy :)

Hi everyone, how're you? :)

Well, I'm facing a personal crisis of sorts it seems. Some of you may know that my mood has varied wildly from being gleeful and happy, to cranky and insufferable, to sad and depressed. I think I might have some Bipolar tendencies, and I don't know what to do. :frown5:

Poor Wally :grouphug: I wish I could help you, I hope you understand that.

Hey spammers!

Just a flyby while I'm on my lunch break. I'm doing the work of 3 people today so I have not been able to keep up with you guys. :( :grouphug: for everyone.

Lany - congrats!

Rhaenys - sorry about your sister. I hope that jerk gets an attitude adjustment post haste.

Wally - lots of good advice. Definitely follow up with your doctor. It could be as simple as tweaking your meds to get you some relief. Hang in there! :grouphug:

Bex - how is the knee?

Lily - hooray for completing the apartment search!

I know you're all excited about the titles. Keep in mind that we can make changes - so take a look at the list and let us know if anything needs to me adjusted. :D I really hope you like them. :kiss:

Ugh, time for me to get back to work.

:leaving:

Royal Announcement: The titles

2014 Spam Court

HONORARY TITLES

HRH Jagged - Former Spam Lord 2006

HRH Ghosts Companion - Former Spam Queen 2006

HRH Colder Hands - Former Spam Lord 2007

HRH Turinqui-Calima - Former Spam Queen 2007

HRH Space Bandito - Former Spam Lord 2008

HRH Pebble that Hides - Former Spampress 2009

HRH Silverstar - Former Spampress 2010

HRH BlueRose - Former Spampress 2010

HRH Benionwa - Former Spam Lord 2011

HRH Jade - Former Pharaoh 2011

HRH Ser Lany Cassandra - Former Spam Queen 2012

HRH Mlle. Zabzie - Former Spam Queen 2012

HRH SalomeSandWitch - Former Spam Queen 2012

HRH ICE CROW - Former Spam King 2013

HRH Zar Lannister - Former Spam King 2013

2014 RULERS

Lord_Tyrion - Spam King

the maid of woodlynne - Spam Queen

THE COURT OF \m/ ROCK N' ROLL \m/ (2014)

HRH Zar Lannister - Hand of the Spamperial King and Queen, Ward of the West Indies, Marshal of Hipsterity & Lord Protector of the Spam Flow

HRH ICE CROW - Lord Commander of the Spamsguard, Sworn Shield of the Spam Queen, High Lord of the Leer and Spamperial ambassador to the Night's Watch

HRH Ser Lany Cassandra - Member of the Spamsguard, Spamperial Court Witch, High Enchantress, Maker of Magic, Creator of Culinary Masterpieces, and Teller of Futures

HRH Mlle. Zabzie - Imperial Mum, Upholder of Spamperial Tradition & Ettiquette, Spampire Hat Curator & Guardian of the Audrey Hepburn Legacy

HRH SalomeSandWitch - Baroness of Exquisiteness, Inspiration and Transformation; Royal Bestower of Positivism, Spamperial Slayer of Self-Doubt

HRH Pebble doesn't hide - Towel-less Disaster Champion, Custodian of the Spamperial Head, & Official Avian Plucker

HRH Turinqui Calima - High Lady of Artistic Endeavours

Buckwheat - Lady Foot of the Spamperial King and Queen, Official Flower of the Spam Court and Princess of all Things Cute and Adorable

The Crannogg Dweller - Member of the Spamsguard, Sworn Shield of the Spam King, Blunt Advisor to the Spam King and Queen and Royal Purveyor of Randomness, Oddities and Hilarity

Baitac - SpamQueen Mother, Spamperial Foreign Affairs Councillor and Royal Instructor of Salsa

Eyron I - Master Ninja of the Spamsguard, Spamperial Companion to the Spam King and Queen, Lady Protector of Cthulhus

princeMountainGoat - Royal Chronicler and Keeper of the Spamperial Archives

Angalin - Honorary Guest of the Royal Spam Court and Royal Mod Ambassador to King Ran.

Wally - Spamperial Guardian of the Arctic and Marine mammals, Flipper of the Spamperial King and Queen

First of My Name - Spamperial Ambassador to the World of Ensekyrai

The Black Bear - Spamperial Custodian of Cats & Supreme Mugwump of Joss Whedon Affairs

Odendisa - Spamperial Goddess of Viking Affairs, Royal Treasures Curator

Darth Arya - Dark Lady of the Spamperial Sith

Elder Sister - High Lady of Glitter and Rhinestone Studded Music

Gillio - Official Spamperial Chocolatier, Taster of Desserts, Purveyor of Cookies & Regent of the Chocolate Vault and its Books on Behalf of Lord Quoth

Fragile Bird - Spamperial Warden of Laws and Mistress of Hounds and Whisperers

KiDisaster - Member of the Spamsguard, Royal Procurer of Caffienated and Intoxicating Elixers, Tender of the Dragon Pit

Tammy - Spamperial Vodka Custodian, Court Bartender and Teller of Truths

Lady Olenna - Spamperial Abmassador to the City of Angels and High Constable of Grouphugs, Spamperial Director of Zombie Apocalypse Preparedness

Ab Aeterno – Spamperial Master Gamer in Chief

Bex - Spamperial Witch-In-Training, Lady Protector of Direterriers, and High Constable of Surprise Gifts

Kobayashi Maru - Spamperial Star of the South

Grand Moff Mithrandir - Spamperial Wildcard

brAn - Spamperial Ambassador to India and Royal Master of Games and Tournaments

Mark Antony - Spamperial Tribune of the Plebs, Ninja-in-training, Apprentice to Eryon I

Jon's Queen Consort - Mistress of Quests and Spamperial Ambassador to Coruscant, Adara and Gallifrey

Lily Valley - Founding Member of the Order of the Not-So-Silent Sisters, Custodian and Taster of Spamperial Whisky

Cat Stoneheart - Founding Member of the Order of the Not-So-Silent Sisters and Royal Purveyor of Bacon

Nerolunar - Spamperial Curator of Manga and Anime

Arya Kiddin' - Member of the Spamsguard, Master of Special Affairs and Spamperial Groundskeeper of Strawberry Fields

RhaenysBalerion - Spamperial Guardian of Kindness and Joy and Wife of the Sun

Kungsmurfen - Captain of the Spamsfleet

Mighty Potato - Warden of the Greater North, Husband to the Moon, Brother to Walruses & Custodian of Rebellious Affairs

Chelly - Spamerial Temptress, Cracker of Whips & Slayer of Pants

THE SPAMSGUARD

HRH ICE CROW - Lord Commander of the Spamsguard, Sworn Shield of the Spam Queen, High Lord of the Leer and Spamperial ambassador to the Night's Watch

KiDisaster - Member of the Spamsguard, Royal Procurer of Caffienated and Intoxicating Elixers, Tender of the Dragon Pit

Ser Elgernon - Member of the Spamsguard, Master of Decadence, Spamperial Bartender & Royal Creator of Court Drinks

HRH Ser Lany Cassandra - Member of the Spamsguard, Spamperial Court Witch, High Enchantress, Maker of Magic, Creator of Culinary Masterpieces, and Teller of Futures

Eyron I – Master Ninja of the Spamsguard, Spamperial Companion to the Spam King and Queen, Lady Protector of Cthulhus

Arya Kiddin - Member of the Spamsguard, Master of Special Affairs and Spamperial Groundskeeper of Strawberry Fields

The Crannogg Dweller - Member of the Spamsguard, Sworn Shield of the Spam King, Blunt Advisor to the Spam King and Queen and Royal Purveyor of Randomness, Oddities and Hilarity

THE PEASANTRY

Atropis the Elf

Sis Who Swears

felice

Adara

Honeyed Chicken 

Saint Arya

Sordelor

Steve Stark

HONORARY MEMBERS OF THE COURT & PEASANTRY

Alex Baratheon - Member of the Spamsguard & Spamperial Marshall

Laron - Member of the Spamsguard, Court Master Archer & Spamperial Protector of the Pouch

Lightning Lord - Lord Panda of the Spamsguard, Royal Mechanic and Master of Go Karting

The Kingmaker - Lord Commander of the Spamsguard and Dungeon Keeper

Ser-Arthur-Dayne - Member of the Spamsguard, Spamperial Justice, Slayer of Frogs & Master of Fables

Alytha - Grand Viziress to the Spam Kings, Mistress of Coin and Royal Linguist

DaniSnowborn - Spamperial Augur of The Drowned God and Sworn Defender of Theon's Tentacle

EddardCorleone - Surveyor of Spamperial Pictures

FacelessGirl - Spamerial Assassin and Reader of Stars

Jaime's Wench - Minister of Inquiry & Lady of the Rock

Killer Cacti - Spamperial Machinist, Technological Advisor & Royal Galactic Bard

King Euron Greyjoy - Grand Admiral, Master of Ships, Ward of the High Seas & Spamperial Leader of the Ironborn Iron Price Brigade

Silver Spearwife - Leader of the Northern Spam and Keeper of the Swords and Blocks in the Darkness.

Yana- Grand ArchMaester of the Court of Spam of the Lion and CROW

Dracarya

dreamcacher

eddard of the house stark

Khaleesi Dany

lozeldatkm

Lord O' Bones

Mal's Spearwife

Mya Stone

Newsun

Saint Arya

Sci-2

Ser Laughing Storm

Tears of Lys

Vhagar

That's it. You can always PM me if you're not okay with your title. I shall edit this post.

Thanks for the sympathy to Koba, Eyra and Maid :grouphug:

Zar, it sounds cool that you still fit into school uniforms :D Such has its benefits :D

L_T and Maid, thank you for the titles and the hard work you put into assembling them :bowdown: :bowdown: :grouphug:

Archived