QB Brian Hoyer

RB Latavius Murray

RB Ray Rice

WR Torrey Smith - 8 (3 years)

WR Steve Smith

WR Terrance Williams

WR Malcom Floyd

TE Ladarious Green

I like my team. There'll be some busts and injuries but I think I have enough depth to overcome.

I guess I'm weakest at QB, which is strange because last year I thought I had the two most dynamic QBs in the league: any given Sunday they'd put up 300/100 or something. Not so much, but maybe this year...

The Harlaw Ironmen are proud to welcome the following new team members to our holy islands

Tentative contract offers have been made in the following amounts. We reserve the right to change them before the deadline.

Jay Cutler - $22 - 2 year deal
AJ Green - $37 - 2 year deal
Brandin Cooks - $9 - 4 year deal
LeSean McCoy - $47 - 1 year deal
Bernard Pierce - $4 - 4 year deal
Terrance West - $2 - 1 year deal
Golden Tate - $5 - 2 year deal
Kirk Cousins - $2 - 4 year deal
Tim Wright - $2 - 4 year deal
Zach Mettenberger $1 - 4 year deal
Mason Crosby - $1 - 1 year deal
New Orleans D - $1 - 1 year deal

Our entire roster looks to be

QB: Ryan, Cutler (Vick, G. Smith, Mettenberger, Cousins)
WR: Green, Harvin, Hilton, Cooks (Josh Gordon, D. Hopkins, Tate)
RB: McCoy, Ball, Pierce (Vereen, West)
TE: Gronkowski (Wright)
K: Crosby
DT: New Orleans

ETA: On the basis of extensive game film reviews (I saw a youTube), the contract for Tim Wright has been extended to four years.

Additional changes have been made. No edits will be made to this post after the deadline.

Whoever wanted to trade for Hill, he is on the block. I think a starting QB is worth more than a D, but he is out there for anyone (Jax) that wants him.

Depends on how many you have I guess. But that was me.

Well last year was a disaster. Between me missing the fact that rosters were reset and also missing the draft, by Dynasty team was 100% autodraft. Yahoo spent like $180 on 3 Rb, two of whom sucked. It also drafted me 2 starting QB's who weren't actually starters. requiring me to trade the one good RB I had for a mediocre QB.

So I started out this season in a hole. My one big dollar keeper I probably should have dropped as $58 is way too high for Doug Martin, but so is a $19 penalty for 3 years.

So The Dragons front office really needed to look towards the future in this draft, and I think they did so.

P Manning $50 1yr

S Watkins $10 4yr

B Bortles $4 4yr

Z Stacy $26 1yr

C Hyde $9 4yr

J McCown $4 1yr

S Haushka $1 1 yr

Cincinnati $1 1 yr

F Jackson $2 1yr

M Ingram $2 1yr

C Latimer $1 2 yr

K Britt $1 1yr

S Greene $1 1yr

O Beckham Jr $2 4 yr

D Carr $1 4 yr

E Ebron $1 2 yr

Holdovers (remaining years)

J Witten $4 1yr

D Moore $1 2yr

G Jennings $3 2yr

D Martin $58 3yr

J Flacco $3 3yr

Done.

Incidentally, Jace, I have some interest in upgrading my QB situation... any interest in dealing Rapelisberger? Same question to whomever I saw with Dalton on the bench...

Jesus Christ, man! No offense, but your roster is somewhat bereft of talent... :shocked:

I'm more than willing to work out, or at least work on, a trade. But you're gonna have to make the first offer here.

Jesus Christ, man! No offense, but your roster is somewhat bereft of talent... :shocked:

I'm more than willing to work out, or at least work on, a trade. But you're gonna have to make the first offer here.

Ah, seems not much to work with, then. Apologies for bothering you, I'll let ya keep your tremendously overpowered roster intact :)

I'm sorry, I was a bit drunk last night.

How does Rapeburger and Christine Micheal for Ridley and Cassel sound?

I laughed at his name finally being brought to just "Rapeburger" :)

I like the deal, but I need to check contracts. Actually, I don't think I have Ridley on a contract yet.

Rapester McBen $10 (no years established)

Michael $2 (1 year left)

Ridley $4 (no years established)

Cassel $2 (no years established

I assume we'd swap and then determine how long we want the three unspecified contracts to extend? I think the dollar amounts work out, pretty sure I had at least $4 leftover from the draft...is that how this works out?

Btw, you had a point...I was fucking out of it as hell when we were drafting, I totally forgot that most of the QBs weren't going up for auction, remembered way too late "Oh damn, those guys all have contracts already..."

Let's say contracts are due before the first game. So Thursday 9/4 by kickoff.

Arian Foster $17 - 2 years

Demarco Murray $20 - 2 years

Ray Rice $5 - 2 years

Jeremy Hill $2 - 4 years

Latavius Murray $1 - 4 years

Ladarius Green $3 - 4 years

All other new contracts at 1 year. May change before 1st game...

Archived