Archipelacon - GRRM is GoH

Maltaran

I turst you Sam.

Besides not sure you will have enough to elope to Barbados.

Well, I dunno, between 10, perhaps 11 people all paying me £80, I might at least manage the airfare. :P

I've sent you the £80 via Paypal. Thanks for organising it.

Money has landed, thanking you muchly! :)

I have to wait until my paypal account tops up :(

Will pay ASAP.

No worries. The deposit has been covered by those that have paid in full already. Just so long as I receive the rest of the funds by May, we're a-okay, as that's the deadline for clearing the balance.

And just for reference as we're on a new page:

Current People in the Cabin (booked 24th - 29th June) are:

1.) SamofTarth (Paid in Full)

2.) Wee_Birdie

3.) Cat

4.) Targh (Paid in Full)

5.) Pebbles (Paid in Full)

6.) Alytha

7.) Steinman/Johan (Paid in Full)

8.) Kat

9.) Pod (Paid in Full)

10.) WilliamJM (Paid in Full)

11.)

12.) (Space reserved for PhilzeMountainGoat)

Argh, airport to ferry and back times are so tight on this...either I add a day in either direction, or I trust my luck to race across Stockholm twice... decisions, decisions...

Anybody else planning to be on the Silja 17:00 ferry on the Thursday, and 4:25 back on Monday?

(Am I getting too old to pull an all-nighter? Time to find out :P)

You could try for an earlier ferry on the monday maybe?

That's 4 in the morning... don't think there's anything earlier. If it's more or less on time, I'll have 4 hours to get to the airport, which is technically OK, but you never know what could happen...

That's 4 in the morning... don't think there's anything earlier. If it's more or less on time, I'll have 4 hours to get to the airport, which is technically OK, but you never know what could happen...

Have you looked at the flights from Stockholm to Mariehamn? I'll probably take the ferry, but I was curious what the timings were for them. There is an early morning flight, I don't know whether that would work better than the early ferry for you?

Hmm, that might actually work, thanks! :)

That way I'd have a couple of hours to waste in Stockholm city centre on Thursday. Of course, the cheap tickets aren't available for the flights I need...

Sam:

Yeah I'm at plan C now: Lux to Amsterdam to Stockholm / Helsinki to Mariehamn and vice-versa. Can't vouch for my mood when I finally get there, but it'll actually be shorter and cheaper than a direct flight to Stockholm and a ferry. Pricing is just weird.

How much do we pay for bedlinens? Should we just add that to the sum we send you?

Phew. Plan C is booked. If the old gods are good, I will arrive at Mariehamn airport on the 24th at 17:50.

Anybody else get this evil paranoid feeling that they've entered the wrong date or something, just after klicking "book now" on a website? Argh.

Just paid my £80!

Thanks again for sorting this! Woo!

This might be the most in advance I've been organised for anything ever.

Cat

Money received, thank you very much! And yeah, 'fraid to say it, I'm an organiser.

Sam:

Yeah I'm at plan C now: Lux to Amsterdam to Stockholm / Helsinki to Mariehamn and vice-versa. Can't vouch for my mood when I finally get there, but it'll actually be shorter and cheaper than a direct flight to Stockholm and a ferry. Pricing is just weird.

How much do we pay for bedlinens? Should we just add that to the sum we send you?

Bed linens are 9Euros each, so 9Euros per person. You can add it on to the paypal, but for people that have already paid, I'll absorb the costs (hello credit card! :) ) and people can pay me at the Con. That way people aren't paying paypal fees twice.

Phew. Plan C is booked. If the old gods are good, I will arrive at Mariehamn airport on the 24th at 17:50.

Anybody else get this evil paranoid feeling that they've entered the wrong date or something, just after klicking "book now" on a website? Argh.

I think you must be on the Mariehamn flight just after me then, as I arrive at 17:15. I might as well hang around and we can travel together, if you want? And yep, I keep having those paranoid thoughts, and have just had to go and check my tickets just to make sure.

Current People in the Cabin (booked 24th - 29th June) are:

1.) SamofTarth (Paid in Full)

2.) Wee_Birdie

3.) Cat (Paid in Full)

4.) Targh (Paid in Full)

5.) Pebbles (Paid in Full)

6.) Alytha (Paid in Full)

7.) Steinman/Johan (Paid in Full)

8.) Kat

9.) Pod (Paid in Full)

10.) WilliamJM (Paid in Full)

11.)

12.) (Space reserved for PhilzeMountainGoat)

I think you must be on the Mariehamn flight just after me then, as I arrive at 17:15. I might as well hang around and we can travel together, if you want?

Just checked, I actually arrive at 17:15 too, from Helsinki. If that's the same as yours, we can meet at Helsinki airport :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived