J+A

Trogdor Targaryen

I don't actually think this. Arya is gonna marry Gendry if you ask me.

I just wanted to troll a little bit, I guess.

Every time I post a legit idea I believe, everyone just hates on me, tells me that I am completely wrong, or tells me it's a past topic and I wanted to embrace the hate but be original for once.

Since they're cousins, which is not considered incestuous for any of the high lords....

I think that a possible queen for King Jon Targaryen is Arya Stark.

Now, proceed to tell me how impossible or wrong such an idea is!!!

I believe all high (and low, and medium-sized) lords' opinions are of second importance. In Jon's eyes Arya is still his little sister, and for Arya Jon is her big brother. So, no.

I think if Jon marries it will be for political alliance and Arya wouldn't gain him anything...besides, I think of all of the characters in asoiaf, they have a better sibling relationship than any of the others (including real siblings) I think they will always see each other as brother and sister...anything else would just be creepy.

Yeah he should marry Sansa too, for the original like triumvirate

Only if they get to keep all three dragons. Interestingly in that scenario Arya would be the warrior queen and Sansa the soft flirty one, yet Jon prefers Arya (on a companionship level) where Aegon preferred Rhaenys.

I have to agree with any of the above who said that there is no political gain to be had from a marriage between 2 Starks. This means the marriage would be one that is desired by the 2, and I just don't see that happening given the relationship they had. Dany and Jon would be even closer related, but as they did not grow up with each other they could have a spark.

Archived