School children killed in Pakistan

DJDonegal

If we were to torture these bastards we'd lower ourselves to their level.

1- "We" already have.

2- American bombs killed far more children during the illegal invasion of Iraq than these fucks just did. Let's not hold our government above any of this, because it isn't. Instead let's try to ask ourselves what we, the actual we, can do to help prevent these kind of reprehensible incidences from occurring. On all fronts.

1- "We" already have.

2- American bombs killed far more children during the illegal invasion of Iraq than these fucks just did. Let's not hold our government above any of this, because it isn't. Instead let's try to ask ourselves what we, the actual we, can do to help prevent these kind of reprehensible incidences from occurring. On all fronts.

Also during our illegal war in Pakistan.

I've seen a bunch of fucking idiots online claiming it was a legitimate target because it was a military school because either I can assume they're horrible people or can't be arsed with the ten seconds of research to find out its not some sort of training academy like Sandhurst or West Point but a school where officers (and quite often now civilians due to the better education standard) send their kids.

I fixed that for you.

Pakistan is performing most horribly amougnst the South Asian countries. They cant flush out terrorists from their homeland and yet are eyeing to reach 150 mark on their nukeheads? WTF ?

Humanity is fucked alright, but Pakistan is a functional anarchy heading for the worst

Why even bother engaging him in debate? He's got bricks for brains. People in developed countries who are unaware of how violence and cynicism breeds more of the same are little better than these Taliban assholes.

I see your point although I wouldn't put it so harshly. Disagree as I might with Jslay, him openly instigating torture is not nearly as bad as the mass-murder of children.

@Jslay, I posed this question in the torture thread, but it fell on deaf years, so I shall reiterate - if you are given one of these Talibans (the ones involved in the mass-murder) would you torture them with your own two hands? Assume no legal repercussions.

I mean, maybe you think these people deserve to love a long healthy life. I don't condone torture, but in a case such as this I have no problem with it. if you slaughter children you should be tortured, yes.

Ok, I understood so much from your previous post. Please answer my follow-up question, namely, would you be willing to step in and do the torturing personally.

Are there any Pakistanis here ?

I would really like to hear your perspective about your country before shooting away as some have. What do you make of this mess your nation is in? Does Pakistan as nation even recognize the problems before it ? I mean I've heard that they teach you in schools stuff like Pakistan won all it's wars against India ,falsify apparent threats in history against your country and over exaggerate details to glorify your past leaders ( mainly Jinnah) and your military. Is this true ? Because if it is then it explains why you as citizen have been so accostumed to how your military is hijacking your national interests to look out for itself, especially now that they have the America (amreeka is how it's pronounced there right ?) spectre

Ok, I understood so much from your previous post. Please answer my follow-up question, namely, would you be willing to step in and do the torturing personally.

If it had been my children, yes. If you recall, I said I have no problem with scum like this being tortured. I didn't say, catch them and water board them. In other words I wouldn't waste a second thinking about the poor child killers.

Just stop. 80 children are dead. Can't we mourn that without this thread turning into snipping at each other over political shit?

80 children, possibly more. For fucks sake.

Jesus christ, my heart is breaking.

eta

Now they are reporting 130.

If it had been my children, yes. If you recall, I said I have no problem with scum like this being tortured. I didn't say, catch them and water board them. In other words I wouldn't waste a second thinking about the poor child killers.

Thanks, I have no further questions. For the record, I wouldn't.

Jesus christ, my heart is breaking.

I am also crestfallen about the mass-murder, but realistically we can't do anything about it - it has already happened. We can try to make tomorrow better; and I doubt torturing people is the right way to go about it.

Thanks, I have no further questions. For the record, I wouldn't.

I am also crestfallen about the mass-murder, but realistically we can't do anything about it - it has already happened. We can try to make tomorrow better; and I doubt torturing people is the right way to go about it.

For today, can't we mourn together? Maybe that would do more good than yelling at each other.

For today, can't we mourn together? Maybe that would do more good than yelling at each other.

I think the debate so far has been quite civil.

As for mourning, I don't often indulge in it, for mourning alone does not make things better for anyone, except for the mourners themselves, as it allows them to express their feeling of loss in an emotional way. The dead children are not better off because of our mourning. Other children in war zones will not benefit from extra safety because of our mourning. If you feel the need to mourn for the sake of coping with the tragedy, by all means do it. But mourning alone is not enough.

1- "We" already have.

Arguing the legality of /any/ war is fucking laughable. Those two words don't belong together. War is war, legal or not. At that point it's who's got the biggest stick. You've got to let that shit go.

And Jslay, you sound like a fucking cartoon character. You're outclassed in this argument. Just sit in the cheap seats on this one. You're making a fool of yourself.

Ok, I can see how my indifference to these scum bags torture could inflame some. I do apologize if it offended any, but there is one thing in this world that would cause me to be violent. Harming my family/children. Torturing would not bring the children back. It would be purely revenge, which is wrong. I just feel pretty strongly on the subject.

Archived