The Poster Below , Version XIIIIII (I got them wrong just for you ;) )

N/A

I don't think the USA has legally declared war on anyone since Japan surrendered in 1945.

As everybody knows, lack of formal declaration has not prevented us from waging war all over the globe. We're told that American troops are out of Iraq & Afghanistan, but the USA is never truly "out" of anywhere. We literally have thousands of military bases and installations around the world.

The war never stops.

More cheerful topic.

TPB will describe the coming season where they live and what they're looking forward to about it. This will be spring for north of the equator, and fall for those to the south. If you're on the equator? I guess you can just smirk at those of us in colder climes. :)

I was hoping some one would say that. :)

I'm looking forward to spring for the warmth and sun. In the short term, enough sun to melt the snow and ice off the driveway would be a good start.

TPB will tell their favorite continental European country.

All?

- Are we counting inside the USA, my home country? I've visited/driven through just about every state in the continental US, I think. Maybe I missed Alabama, Mississippi. Louisiana, but have driven through all the other lower 48. Lived in 5 states.

-Norway many times to see my mother's family.

- Italy.

- Chile.

- Canada.

- Mexico.

I think that's it.

TPB will do the same.

there's a lot of them . are we counting ones i wet to when i was a kid ? (i take it we do, this is going to be long )

Russia (home, so i guess it doesn't really count)

Ukraine

Czech

Belarus

Poland

Netherlands

Germany

Italy

France

Austria

Switzerland

Sweden

Denmark

Belgium

Spain

England

Greece

USA

Jordan

Lebanon

Syria

KSA

UAE

Qatar

Egypt

Morocco

Turkey

Thailand

Palestine

Monaco.

i think that's it .

TPB will tell us how they'd compare what they did in their free time when they were young (or a kid if they're still young) as opposed to what they do with their free time now.

Free time when I was a kid meant fishing or baseball. At least from early April till October it did. In the winter it was reading (LOTR & others) and playing board games with the siblings.

Now my free time is here or in fantasy baseball. - not that I'm too old to play the real thing, but finding other 62 year olds that want to play. :P yeah, good luck with that.

TPB will do likewise

As a kid I would play all sports possible, video games, ride bikes, and get into all sorts of trouble. Now I still play sports but not as much, go to the gym, come here and still play video games. Not much has changed actually besides work getting in the way.

TPB will tell us their favorite current show they're watching.

not unless you count the limericks i've scrawled on the walls in bar toilets around the globe ... :smoking:

tpb enjoys a good dirty joke, if it is well told...

I pro'lly read some of those limericks. ;)

Depends who's telling the joke. One of the dirtiest I ever heard came from my then 9 year old daughter. Our mistake for putting her in an acting class that included 15 y.o. kids.

Now if it's told by a buddy at work or wherever, I'll laugh my ass off.

TPB will tell their favorite light bulb joke (How many <fill in the blank> does it take to change a light bulb?).

I made this one up myself. How many Guardian journalists does it take to change a light bulb? Thirty, because none of them have had to change a light bulb before, but they all spend their time arguing what colour the bulb should be to avoid unnecessary racial offence.

TPB will do the same.

Archived