[SPOILERS] How will Season 5 end?

fear2433

I don't understand that people believe this...? If I wanted to make fun out of people, I could make a similar write-up, too. I mean, I'd have the trailers and the book material and the knowledge of the first four episodes to work with... it wouldn't be difficult at all to make up a scenario how the rest of the season will go. :dunno:

I hope the 4chan stuff is bullshit. The Winterfell stuff is completely disturbing but it would line up with some of the stuff the actors and actresses have been saying in interviews. The look Conleth Hill gave Sophie Turner (Sansa) at the San Francisco premiere sent chills up my spine. IF the 4chan stuff turns out legit. HBO has some serious leak problems on the inside.

LF dying now would be something GRRM likes to do, killing someone off right as they are about to enter their prime.

I hope not though, he is by far my favorite character.

EDIT: after reading the spoilers, I think we will have it fully debunked come Next Sunday.

It is written in a very plausible manner, and that's what makes it such a great 'lie' (maybe?)

The best lies have some truth in them. I think that is the case with this 'story board' leak.

Might sound generic (because I'm not sure who will be killed in this way), but I see season 5 ending very badly for someone, or even multiple people. Something akin to the Red Wedding, or even worse....

Sansa has been hinted at. She has just started to get more involved in the "Game", and we all know what happens when you play the Game of Thrones. It would be a shocker to see her go in a violent way. I'm not so sure she will be killed off this early, however.

It's hard to tell if one of the major players will be killed off before the end of season 5, aside from those who were already knocked off this season (who may have been more on the "B-Team" as far as popularity goes, such as Tywin Lannister). It's really all speculation at this point imo.

Euron Greyjoy portrayed by Mads Mikkelsen showing up in Meereen at the head of the Iron Fleet in the last shot of the season would surprise me more than a lot of other things.

It is peculiar in that of all of the major characters, Sansa has very little written about her at this point. Bran seems to be put in his place, Rickon is small and needs distance to grow but Sansa, the producers really wanted to give her a very big roll this year. A death to her would be very shocking but her whole season is still shocking. Speculations abound about a surprise death of someone not dead in the books yet who will die this year. Take your pick. They have done other alterations. They did not even cast Jeyne Westerling but a camp follower named Tallisa that Robb married and she died too. Why bother unless they were requested by GRRM before every season script is finalized to do certain things to certain people and omit and submit characters, rename etc.. It makes you wonder.

Sort of changed my mind on Jon's funeral pyre being the last shot of series,not because i think its Aemond but because what i think there have to fit in last two episodes

I think there's going to be 3 major batlles,season 5 trailer #2 at 0.38,isnt that possibly davos (with a jug) running through burning tents either way dont think its hardhome

If there are 3 battles what has to happen before,think there only fit in last 2 episodes

Episode 5 dany decides to get married Tyrion and Jorah get attacked by stone men Aemond dies Sansa Theon scene

Episode 6 Tyrion and Jorah get captured by slavers Bronn dies and more dorn stuff and Stannis leaves for Winterfell or poss went in eps 5

Episode 7 Jon gives the gift to the wildlings Cersei arrested set up for Sansa's escape,If Stannis left in eps 5 and the season 2 trailer bit i mentioned isnt a battle that scene

Episode 8 Jon leaves for hardhome Cersei possibly gets them out for the crowd this episodes

Im shure other people have a better idea of what bits will happen in each episode

But the point im trying to make is there's too much stuff to fit in for the battles to happen before 9 and 10

Weve seen the stunt men jumping into boats and looking like there leaving in a hurry so prob eps 9 unless final scene is what there running from something from the white walkers we havent seen yet

Anyone else have a go at trying to fit the events into the running order

^ Stannis leaves next episode ! ;)

For his arc, I can see him struggling through the snow in 7, getting near Winterfell in 9 and deal on whatever the heck happened there meanwhile in 10.

The Winterfell arc is the thoughest to speculate on, but some shit will go down there and I'm not even sure Stannis will meet a huge deal of resistance there. But if there's a battle, I think it will be a small and clever one in 10, and yeah, potentially another squirmish earlier in 8 or 9 (camp on fire).

Although with 8 apparently being the full on Hardhome battle, I dont know if there'll be time for all of that. Maybe Stannis ends up in 10 on a small confrontation with Bolton troups sent ahead through the snow to slow him down (camp on fire).

As for Meereen, well... I guess it will end up on chaos in the street after Daznak and the rest be dealt quickly beginning on season 6.

Sort of changed my mind on Jon's funeral pyre being the last shot of series,not because i think its Aemond but because what i think there have to fit in last two episodes

I think there's going to be 3 major batlles,season 5 trailer #2 at 0.38,isnt that possibly davos (with a jug) running through burning tents either way dont think its hardhome

If there are 3 battles what has to happen before,think there only fit in last 2 episodes

Episode 5 dany decides to get married Tyrion and Jorah get attacked by stone men Aemond dies Sansa Theon scene

Episode 6 Tyrion and Jorah get captured by slavers Bronn dies and more dorn stuff and Stannis leaves for Winterfell or poss went in eps 5

Episode 7 Jon gives the gift to the wildlings Cersei arrested set up for Sansa's escape,If Stannis left in eps 5 and the season 2 trailer bit i mentioned isnt a battle that scene

Episode 8 Jon leaves for hardhome Cersei possibly gets them out for the crowd this episodes

Im shure other people have a better idea of what bits will happen in each episode

But the point im trying to make is there's too much stuff to fit in for the battles to happen before 9 and 10

Weve seen the stunt men jumping into boats and looking like there leaving in a hurry so prob eps 9 unless final scene is what there running from something from the white walkers we havent seen yet

Anyone else have a go at trying to fit the events into the running order

Stannis leaves for Winterfell next episode, it's in the teaser trailer for Kill the Boy. Just my view but I don't see Stannis disappearing for too long so I would think he would arrive at Winterfell around episode 7 or 8 at the latest.

Well we know Stannis leaves CB next episode,and he will be in ep7 probably showing him and his troops struggling through the snow storm. We also know that a Baratheon general will be in ep9 and 10 so most likely Stannis will be in those last 2 episodes as well. So recon the only episodes we wont get to see Stannis will be in ep6 and 8.

Well we know Stannis leaves CB next episode,and he will be in ep7 probably showing him and his troops struggling through the snow storm. We also know that a Baratheon general will be in ep9 and 10 so most likely Stannis will be in those last 2 episodes as well. So recon the only episodes we wont get to see Stannis will be in ep6 and 8.

Where was this said? I need to know!

Oh yeah, Walda is preggers! I like her even more now. Sansa can be an auntie. She'll need to suck it up to Roose somehow.

That ugly, fat tire scarf thing is back around Sansa's neck. Maybe Ramsay will use it to choke her to death. She should be so lucky.

Since the show did not know what to do with her for this season since S02, perhaps they just wanted to give her a good send-off. I bet death by Ramsay sounded good.

Archived