The Poster Below: Version Unknown

Ramsay B.

What like the first single track CD I have ever bought in my entire life?  I usually buy albums.

The first album I owned was "Faster than the Speed of Night" by Bonnie Tyler (I had a terrible taste in music as a little tyke) and I would invent those elaborate dance numbers to each song. I was like 8 or something and had no idea that basically every song on it is a cheesy, overwrought metaphor for sex.  

The poster below will share a similarly embarrassing detail from their childhood.

Oh I have many,

My first album was by The Backstreet Boys and I had a crush on Kevin.

I wore Spice Girl Platform boots in white pleather,

I thought it was cool to build up my bangs into this massive hairspray-supported structure that took hours to brush out.

The poster below will share the coolest thing they ever did

Back when I was maybe 5 or 6, I went horseback riding on a fully grown horse. On the trail there was something that spooked the horses in our group that made one of the rear, bucking one of the group off of him. So everyone is focused on this event, and the the kids of another couple who are screaming/crying, and it isn't until maybe a few minutes in until people realize that me and my dad were not there. My horse's reaction was actually to break into a full gallop and when my dad saw this he began going after me as fast as he could, but his horse was left in the dust. In the end he caught up to me a few miles on when my horse finally stopped, expecting me to be in tears and mortified for life. I turn my head with a big ass grin on my face and say "Dad, my horse really goes". I actually had the time of my life, but the person who was reared broke her arm and one of the crying kids actually had an allergic reaction where his head swelled like a watermelon.

TPB will do the same (or at least tell of one of the coolest things they did).

Today I was in a wedding with one of my best friends. During the photos after they got married, I was walking with the bride and decided to take her arm while walking with her, and one second later she totally tripped on her gown and I caught her. I saved the day(in my head).

TPB will tell us another silly wedding story.

Hmm... I don't really have a funny weddings story. One time a friend of mine and I were teaching the groom waltz steps between the ceremony and the reception so he had something for the first dance. But it was mostly only funny in the situation.

Tpb doesn't like weddings

Alice was worried for Randy. See , Randy had become involved with this weird cult , and every Saturday morning he would drive off at the early hours into the woods , and show up on Sunday just before Midnight. Alice noticed all of this and so did Randy's other friends. One Sunday, Randy shows up in the afternoon and throws an impromptu BBQ at his place. Alice and a few others show up and everyone is nervously joking about how Randy's going to serve them human meat while deep down actually being very much afraid of it. Alice enjoys the dinner, and goes away feeling silly about being all spooked out about this as they definitely hadn't been served human meat, yet there lingered a feeling of unease and restlessness in her.

Now what the riddle was and what it's answer is,... well I don't really have to mention that if you've already figured it out.

Tpb got it and will post something in a similar vein

^ This might possibly be a variation of the original or maybe you just screwed up. The riddle's supposed to begin with 'Stay away from that Johnson kid !' and the boy and girl (whatever their names) are supposed to be siblings, and the riddle ought to end with 'So did you get what I'm talking about ?'

Anyway, In all of the time that I’ve lived alone in this house, I swear to God I’ve closed more doors than I’ve opened.

Tpb will post something comedy for Heaven's sake

A flying fox. All they do is fly around in the evening breeze, eat their choice bites of tasty fruit, let the rest drop to the ground, poop on cars and make little flying foxes. Plus, they are cute.

The poster below will tell us in which city they would like to live if they had a free choice.

Archived