Characters we want to see again

Lion of Lorath

Edric Dayne, Edric Storm, and Gendry. Really seemed like stories were being set up with all three of those characters.

and why does it sem like their stories are going to end right where they are now? dont get me wrong, i want to see them as bad as you do. theyre put in the waaaaay back burner it seems, in danger of being forgotten in the flood of more important characters.

me personally, i want to see more ghost of high heart, more patchface, and more melisandre. a lot more melisandre. pretty much, any character with a disposition ofr foreshadowing so i can analyze and debate what theyre saying if it can be construe dinto something we'll see later on. oh, and add quaithe to that list.

prophetic devices aside?

Sandor The Redeemed.

Jeyne Westerling, with the Blackfish instead of her mother and sister. Wide hipped and pregnant. That was a good theory, and GRRM was kind of bush league to make the mistake with her hips that spawned it. Oh well. Also...

Podrick Payne

The Hot Pie that was Promised

Edd Tollett

and, and, and. So many. I sometimes think the POVs are just Martin's way of showing us his delightful minor characters.

Hot Pie all day long.

Aurane Waters, I think there's more to him taking the fleet than him waking up one day and deciding to become a pirate.

YEESSS TO BOTH!

Darkstar must also return. I long for his cheese.

I need more She-Bears.

I really want Gendry to show up somewhere unexpected and be all "Surprise, mutherfuckers!"

We know where Gendry is he is at the Inn at the cross Rds. We saw him in Feast.

Darkstar we will most certainly see again. (I am kinda invested in that.)

Aurane Waters I hope we see if he is really the pirate on the stepstones. I think he must be

I'd like to see Edric Dayne again too

I also want to see Jeyne Westerlings and thanks to GRRM we know we will.

Blackfish. Definitely feel we will see him again soon

Archived