Val! and Jon ?

Mehmet Eren

Do you think Val will end up with Jon well there are some people say Jon+Dany classic conclusion some say Jon + Sansa because they are not sister well I prefer Val because it suits Jon more than other ch. and Val is a ch. knows other so if Jon have to have nisa nisa I thinks she suit that title also but In shortly I think val suits best and I hope she doesn't get nisa nisa story what you thinks . Thanks 

Everybody assumes that Jon will have another Romantic interest, what if he just dont want to? He wants ygritre as his only love?... Of course its more probably that he falls for another woman again, i would ship Val+Jon... In ADWD Jon had a few remarks about her.. I cant seem to remember a negative one

If this were to come to fruition, I would have no problem with it - as long as it was fleshed out well and felt organic. Do I think it's likely? Not so much but it does offer some intriguing options for the Wildlings and the North in general if it were to happen. I know Im probably in the minority but I don't think Jon will have another love interest. It would kind of make Ygritte even more of an after thought and a more expendable character... Idk. I swear I think we are all going crazy, little by little everyday while waiting for WoW to come out.... Argh! We need another sample chapter or something to talk about at least before we all lose our minds talking about Tywin being the Dusky woman or how Daario can't be Euron because he's really Authur Dayne, etc... That was sarcasm by the way - don't ban me from the forum lol.

At first I thought so, then I thought to myself that it was to easy and obvious for Martins style.  Two people clearly attracted to each other who get along and are right near each other, nahh thats way to much happiness.

Sure, that would be hapiness...if Val survives to the end. It's likely she doesn't. But, as you say, they are both attracted to each other. And she is probably a priestess of the Old Gods. 

I think they will have a relationship, although probably a short one.

At first I thought so, then I thought to myself that it was to easy and obvious for Martins style.  Two people clearly attracted to each other who get along and are right near each other, nahh thats way to much happiness.

And this... Plus Jon's not allowed to be happy, that's why his joy always turns to ash in his mouth. E.g. - he was happy about taking the black and then Tyrion told him the truth and he saw for himself once they reached the Wall. He he was excited and happy on assignment duty day at Castle Black and then He found out he was being made a Steward and not a Ranger. He was happy in that cave with Ygritte - speed read half a book ahead and she 's using him for target practice and later dies in his arms. He thinks Benjen has returned and is super stoked only to get super stabbed. There's more but ain't nobody got time for that.

Maybe they might have a fling, but can't see them hand in hand riding towards the sunset.
We've hardly seen Val. They've flirted and get along well, and there's some references towards her being a princess. But that doesn't mean anything.
Val and Jon feels like a desperate alternative for Jon and Daenerys (no offence intended. I know some people might believe it only because they like the shipping).

Val is a very Minor character she may have some love or even short marriage with jon but I failed to see she became the final wife of jon.

I doubt there is time for Jon having more girls until he meets the final one (whoever she is). Her role is, imo, being a link between Jon and the wildlings alongside Tormund.

Val and Jon feels like a desperate alternative for Jon and Daenerys (no offence intended. I know some people might believe it only because they like the shipping).

Lol. Whenever Jon-Val is brought up, I see genuine fear and jealousy from Jon-Dany shippers.

But Val-Jon is in fact the Jon-Dany hate materialized. :dunno:

Meh, I don't think so.  Val - Jon to a certain degree is just proximity.  While Jon and Dany may make more sense from a political standpoint (should Jon be in a leading capacity in the north, and aware of his daddy), proximity is a bitch for the foreseeable future.  And above all else, proximity is kind of required for sexual interaction.  (Or Martin will give us glass candle sex....)

I doubt there is time for Jon having more girls until he meets the final one (whoever she is). Her role is, imo, being a link between Jon and the wildlings alongside Tormund.

Jon and Dany will end up together. It is known.

Do you think that GRRM abandoned the plans for the Arya&Jon forbidden love affair?

Archived