Who's going to die next season?

Joan Moriarty

'Sup, guys? BTW, I'm new here  :laugh:

I've heard of some rumors and theories and I think that these characters that I'm going to mention are going to be Martin's next target/s next season. 

So:

QoT - Natalie Dormer mentioned in Comic Con that her grandmother, the Queen of Thorns won't be around to guide of help her next season so Marge is going to have a tough time, maybe she's dead? Or is she at Highgarden? It's Game Of Thrones, right? Anything is possible.

Margaery Tyrell - She's in deeeeeeep trouble. Though, I'm looking forward on how she'll deal with her situation.

Brienne - I think she's going to die saving Sansa from the Boltons or something.

Tommen - IMHO, I think he's going to commit suicide. I mean, both of the love of his life was imprisoned and he wasn't able to do one thing to save them. Poor guy. And also, the prophecy.

Ellaria - she's going to be punished by Doran for poisoning Myrcella. Unless, Doran conspired with her.

Kevan Lannister

Lancel Lannister

Olyvar

Who are the characters you guys think that will die next season? 

Balon should be dead, so Euron can take command.

Ellaria sand probably will be executed

Roose and Ramsey Bolton (Please God, please make D & D do it)

Ser Robert Strong, aka Zombie Clegane (CLEGANEBOWL !!!!!! {I don't usually do that but im obligated by law})

Kevan Lannister :(

Melissandra

Alister Throne

THAT **** OLLY

Tomman maybe

Pycelle

Anyone else who is expendable, as D &D have a budget. 

Balon should be dead, so Euron can take command.

Ellaria sand probably will be executed

Roose and Ramsey Bolton (Please God, please make D & D do it)

Ser Robert Strong, aka Zombie Clegane (CLEGANEBOWL !!!!!! {I don't usually do that but im obligated by law})

Kevan Lannister :(

Melissandra

Alister Throne

THAT **** OLLY

Tomman maybe

Pycelle

Anyone else who is expendable, as D &D have a budget. 

It's Alliser, not Allister

• Balon - He's dead in the books and Euron needs to take command
  • Tommen - The prophecy that Maggie the Frog gave Cersei said that she will outlive all of her children, and Tommen is the only child left. He might kill himself, might get overthrown by the Sparrows, who knows.
  • Cersei - In her book when Maggie the Frog read her prophecy, she said “And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.” In Valyrian, Valonqar means little brother. Some might immediately think Tyrion, but she is seconds older than Jaime, so he also counts. When he returns to King's Landing, Cersei will be mad with power with Robert Strong at her side, and Jaime will kill her for the good of the city.
  • Daario - He's done a lot of greatness in his time with Dany, and now that Jorah is back and she also now has Tyrion and Varys, someone has to go. Might as well be this likeable character, right?
  • Brienne - After returning Jaime to King's Landing and killing Stannis, she's done quite a bit in the past few seasons even if she failed to rescue either of the Stark girls. I would love for her to kill Ramsay but that wouldn't be true to the Game of Thrones we all know and love.

• Balon - He's dead in the books and Euron needs to take command
  • Tommen - The prophecy that Maggie the Frog gave Cersei said that she will outlive all of her children, and Tommen is the only child left. He might kill himself, might get overthrown by the Sparrows, who knows.
  • Cersei - In her book when Maggie the Frog read her prophecy, she said And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you. In Valyrian, Valonqar means little brother. Some might immediately think Tyrion, but she is seconds older than Jaime, so he also counts. When he returns to King's Landing, Cersei will be mad with power with Robert Strong at her side, and Jaime will kill her for the good of the city.
  • Daario - He's done a lot of greatness in his time with Dany, and now that Jorah is back and she also now has Tyrion and Varys, someone has to go. Might as well be this likeable character, right?
  • Brienne - After returning Jaime to King's Landing and killing Stannis, she's done quite a bit in the past few seasons even if she failed to rescue either of the Stark girls. I would love for her to kill Ramsay but that wouldn't be true to the Game of Thrones we all know and love.

I think this is a good list, but I think it's a bit too early for Cersei. I don't think she loses Tommen and her own life in the same season. As for Dario and Brianne, D&D love these two. I think it'll be a while before they go.

Tommen's definitely a goner.

Loras will die (most likely by doing something gay because that's all he ever does).

Pycelle and Kevan are guaranteed to be killed off, probably near the beginning.

Balon is finally dead since we're getting the Kingsmoot.

Robin Arryn will probably die so that Littlefinger gains full control of the Vale.

Daario is most definitely dead next season, seeing as Varys is now on Team Dany.

Ellaria Sand is gonna be executed for murdering Myrcella (and the sand snakes too...PLEASE).

Ramsay should die next season, he's just getting annoying now (I don't know how though, I mean this guy can fight a dozen Ironborn shirtless and come out unscathed, and take out an entire army's seige weapons and food supply, unnoticed with just 20 good men).

Theon might be sacrificed by Melisandre to resurrect Jon, kingsblood and what not.

Melisandre ain't dying anytime soon (not while they can still squeeze some unnecessary nude scenes out of her). 

Melisandre ain't dying anytime soon (not while they can still squeeze some unnecessary nude scenes out of her). 

I'm surprised that the show actually killed off "Myranda," since the actress was willing to get out of her clothes. It seems like nudity is the best armor. 

Allister Thorne - I think Tormund will kill him

Balon Greyjoy - Especially if Euron is being introduced

Walder Frey - Surely, no?

The Boltons - Depends if LF follows through with his plan

Tommen, Pycelle and Kevan

------

LF and Cersei will survive. Same goes for Brienne I think / hope

We are out of book spoilers (for the most part), so here goes some heavy speculation-

It is too early to kill off Cersei and Jamie, we still have another 3 seasons and they are King's Landing showdown material (Wildfire plot 2.0) so they probably won't die until late season 7. However, their relationship will be broken this season and Cersei will spiral into madness, unleashing Robert Strong on several people- Pycelle, Kevan, (Varys is not there to do the deed)  "SHAME" Bell woman and The Queen of Thornes.  Cersei will be responsible for at least two of their deaths. However, I think all of those listed will die this season.

Balon

Walder Frey and some of his Kin

[spoiler] Arya will be in the Riverlands in Season 6, so I'm guessing she will get to score Walder Frey off her list. Probably finale material. [/spoiler]

Littlefinger- Sansa will parallel Arya and do the deed in the finale. Although, I am 50/50 on him dying this season, he might make it until Season 7.

Ramsay or/and Roose- I really hope it isn't Littlefinger who does this but the Boltons are going down.

Tommen- Two down, one more to go and as prophecy dictates, Tommen will die. I think a Tyrell might kill him as vengeance for the death of Loras or Marg, I doubt a Sand Snake will do it as they already killed Myrcella. Maybe Tommen commits suicide as he can't help his wife or mother....he is starving himself, after all. Then Jaime will blame Cersei for his death, just as Cersei will blame Jaime for not saving Myrcella.

Margaery or Loras

Alliser Thorne- Either Tormund kills him, Jon beheads him or he is killed by a white walker after the Wall falls (when ever that is, might not be until next season?)

I'm really curious to see how things play out for Pycelle and Kevan with Varys off in Meereen.

But I'll go with Jorah, one of the Bolton boys, Alliser Thorne, and little Robin Arryn.

I could see Varys head to KL before Dany/Tyrion.  He leaves early to set up the best possible situation for her arrival aka Pycelle and Kevan

My death list outside the obvious:

Pycelle

Kevan

Daario

Margaery

Aliser Thorne

One of the Boltons

Tommen

A Sand

Balon, Ellaria, Tyene, Tommen, Walder Frey, Fat Walda, Lancel, Septa Unella, Olly, and one of the Boltons.

I can see Pycelle and Kevan being saved for Varys at the start of season 7. It depends how fast things progress in Essos.

I imagine D&D forgetting Olyvar exists instead of killing him or sending him to the Wall.

I could see Varys head to KL before Dany/Tyrion.  He leaves early to set up the best possible situation for her arrival aka Pycelle and Kevan

My death list outside the obvious:

Pycelle
Kevan
Daario
Margaery
Aliser Thorne
One of the Boltons
Tommen
A Sand

Which Bolton? I think Roose will go first and Ramsey will go on the run. I've always thought D&D would try to rehash Ramsey in Clash. He escapes and when caught he pretends to be someone else. Obviously, like in Clash, he would have to be caught by someone who doesn't know him / recognise him.

Archived