- First line of the prologue, which we know features Varamyr Sixskins.
- A Tyrion chapter concerning greyscale (the disease Shireen was afflicted by).
- A chapter concerning wildlings at the Wall, presumably a Jon chapter.
- Something I couldn't place, about someone with a brother who fled King’s Landing after Joffrey’s death (I assume they mean Joff's death, and not Robert's or [this is very far-fetched, but one can't rule it out I guess] Tommen's).
- Ramsay Bolton making threats at Winterfell, which I'm guessing is from a "Reek" chapter.
- Victarion Greyjoy being informed of a ship with black sails sailing alone. I think the name of the ship is given, but I can't place it.
I swear, it sounds like 'Grease', but that seems unlikely.Got it, it's Grief. There's something about him thinking about 54, and only one alone... a suggestion that this was the lone survivor of 54 ships that sailed with his fleet? Did a storm blow the Iron Fleet to pieces?
Oh, and they removed that video, but they've added a new one. Three new bits there:
- Pg. 452 Tyrion playing a game with a thin man, apparently at an inn or something.
- Pg. 958: More about Ramsay's man-at-arms being killed, called Yellow Dick. Clearly right before the example from earlier.
- Pg. 1256: Something regarding Yunkai, a man crushed in the press after everyone ran in panic from a dragon.
Edited by Ran, 29 April 2011 - 04:35 AM.