Casting the Greyjoy Brothers

Black Jack Bulwer

IMO Richard Armitage could play either Euron, Victarion or both. Within past few weeks, he's received 5 star reviews for his portrayal of John Proctor at the Old Vic. Following GRRM physical description sounds very much like the actor and he has already done dark, dangerous characters with great effect.

1. AFFC 19: The Iron Captain - He is pale and handsome with raven black hair, a neat dark beard, and a patch over his left eye. His remaining eye is bright blue.

• 4 weeks later...

Ray Stevenson as Vctarion and Richard Armitage as Euron would be nice.

They would be the greatest cast ever. But, I'm quite sure that their contracts would require them to be regular cast at least, and if the Greyjoys are cast this season, they will probably be guest.

Euron has not been cast, but in the inside got book he is listed as Balons only brother. So he exists and hopefully will be in season 5.

"I believe your UNCLES were responsible" - Tyrion to Theon.

I'm tired of this BS. First Trystane is the youngest son of Doran, now he's the only son?

Next there won't be such a thing as a Golden Company.

• 2 months later...

I CANNOT stress enough how good Richard Armitage would be for Euron (Mads Mikkelsen would be awesome too, though).

Check him out as 'Giy of Gisborne' in Robin Hood (BBC).

This was filmed like 4-5 years ago by the way, so now he looks older and is definitely more experienced.

------

Ok..I just found out that Victarion and Damphair won't likely be cast. :(

Why???????!!??????!

Archived