1. Log in on a computer using the regular skin. I'm not sure how to change this on the mobile skin or with Tapatalk.
2. Click the arrow next to your name at the top right of the screen
3. Select "My settings" from the menu.
4. Your settings should open to the correct tab. Select "Change your photo"
5. Important last step!! Pick an option that isn't #1. You cannot actually upload a photo onto the server, but there is no way to remove this option from the board software. Use one of the other options (linking to a picture with a URL hosted elsewhere, such as Photobucket, or logging into Gravatar).
6. Choose your userpic wisely. Here are some guidelines for what is good and bad. Please follow them. Be aware that if you receive complaints about the size of your image, animations, or inappropriate graphics, you may be asked to take it down.
Edited by Kat, 20 September 2011 - 08:58 AM.