103 replies to this topic

#41 Targh

Targh

Sellsword

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:04 AM

What is dead may never die, but is forced to go for a long walk in the wrong direction instead.

#42 theMountainGoat

theMountainGoat

Noble Goat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,259 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:39 AM

Wrong direction? No way. It was all part of the plan. Really.

Silverjaime did tell me to stall a little and you all got to see an additional season 3 filming location even if none of us knew it at the time. Next season when you see a scene with wagons going along a track through some forest you'll know you've walked along that track too!

#43 Peadar

Peadar

Ireland's Secret Shame

• Members
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:05 AM

Wrong direction? No way. It was all part of the plan. Really.

Silverjaime did tell me to stall a little and you all got to see an additional season 3 filming location even if none of us knew it at the time. Next season when you see a scene with wagons going along a track through some forest you'll know you've walked along that track too!

Ah! The famous "wagons along a track" scene! I feel special already...

#44 Pebbles

Pebbles

Not Innocent

• Members
  • 2,958 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:09 AM

and there I was thinking we where just doing a wrong way rangers re-enactment.

#45 Peadar

Peadar

Ireland's Secret Shame

• Members
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:49 AM

and there I was thinking we where just doing a wrong way rangers re-enactment.

Is that a joke about the Scottish Premier Division?

#46 Targh

Targh

Sellsword

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 09:08 AM

wrong way rangers

Sounds like a euphemism for something else.

#47 Hornblower

Hornblower

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:47 AM

I never thought i would say it but now my most anticipated scene from season 3 is some nondescript wagons going along a nondescript track in a nondescript forest. my friends are going to think i'm mad when i jump up and start yelling "I'VE BEEN THERE, I'VE BEEN THERE" if i end up in a nut house because of this i shall not be amused..... /wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

#48 Gillio

Gillio

drawn that way

• Members
  • 2,833 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 10:53 AM

I never thought i would say it but now my most anticipated scene from season 3 is some nondescript wagons going along a nondescript track in a nondescript forest. my friends are going to think i'm mad when i jump up and start yelling "I'VE BEEN THERE, I'VE BEEN THERE" if i end up in a nut house because of this i shall not be amused..... /wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

you can always blame Pod.

#49 Hornblower

Hornblower

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 11:00 AM

you can always blame Pod.

You obviously don't realise that i am the founder of the thread about the PPS....

#50 Targh

Targh

Sellsword

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:44 PM

I think maybe they did. That might have been the joke.

#51 Hornblower

Hornblower

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:53 PM

ah i see that now..... * awkward*

#52 hedgerow

hedgerow

Freerider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

Had a lovely time at the Con. Favorite moments... reading at the pub, freaking out backstage with Miltos when a bag next to us MOVED of its own accord (no we were not deep into the mead), acapella Bohemian Rhapsody on the way back from the coach tour.

It was really an honor to be part of it. Many thanks to all the people who made it happen and to Phil for including me and Joanna.

#53 Peadar

Peadar

Ireland's Secret Shame

• Members
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:49 AM

Had a lovely time at the Con. Favorite moments... reading at the pub, freaking out backstage with Miltos when a bag next to us MOVED of its own accord (no we were not deep into the mead), acapella Bohemian Rhapsody on the way back from the coach tour.

It was really an honor to be part of it. Many thanks to all the people who made it happen and to Phil for including me and Joanna.

Speaking only for myself: it was great to see you there again! And lovely to meet Joanna. I'm cursing the fact that I missed Bohemian Rhapsody. Bloody Pod!

#54 Dracarya

Dracarya

And though she be but little, she is fierce

• Members
  • 4,144 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:37 AM

I also have to say a big thank you to Mr First Aid, whoever he is. This kind gentleman dug out some plasters for my poor feet. If he's on here and can see this: /bowdown.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bowdown:' /> /cheers.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheers:' />

#55 Hornblower

Hornblower

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:44 AM

I also have to say a big thank you to Mr First Aid, whoever he is. This kind gentleman dug out some plasters for my poor feet. If he's on here and can see this: /bowdown.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bowdown:' /> /cheers.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheers:' />

Yes thankyou whoever you are, you quietened her moaning for at least 2 hours!! /tantrum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tantrum:' /> /tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /leaving.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':leaving:' />

#56 Dracarya

Dracarya

And though she be but little, she is fierce

• Members
  • 4,144 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:46 AM

/lol.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> I'd be offended if it wasn't true. I was in painz /crying.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':crying:' />

#57 Hornblower

Hornblower

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:58 AM

/lol.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> I'd be offended if it wasn't true. I was in painz /crying.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':crying:' />

*gets out violin and starts playing*
(please don't hit me nest time you see me /wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />)

#58 kissdbyfire

kissdbyfire

aka Swims with Dolphins

• Members
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:31 AM

Some photos. Mostly scenery but there're a few faces here and there. /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

#59 Qthulhu

Qthulhu

Squire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:39 AM

Some photos. Mostly scenery but there're a few faces here and there. /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Your table looked good, but ours was better /thumbsup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsup:' />

#60 williamjm

williamjm

Council Member

• Members
  • 6,434 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:58 PM

I had a look on Google Earth to see how far we would have walked down that track if we'd kept going, in another mile or so it looks like we'd be on the outskirts of Randalstown, which might have been another hint to us that we weren't where were meant to be.

Reply to this topic