What will Jon Connington do if he discovers Aegon is a fake?

He'd deny it to his dying breath, unless, I guess, somehow confronted with undeniable proof, in which case he'd desert Aegon (maybe even take up arms against him).

I doubt that... its not like the Kid would have been knowingly faking his identity... he was raised to believe he was Aegon. And Jon invested so much into Aegon that I'm sure he means something to him even if he isn't Rhaegar's son.

I have two assumptions..

1. He will drink himself to death... like Varys' cover up story.

2. If he finds out about Jon Snow being Rhaegar's only living heir he'll go support him.

I don't think it can be proven one way or the other, so JonCon will most likely never know. Since there isn't any form of paternity test, the only way that Jon could find out that Aegon is fake (if he's fake) is if Varys or Illyrio tells him... which i can so no reason for either of them to do.

Let's suppose that Aegon isn't Rhaegar son and somehow this is uncovered. What will Jon Connington do? (It's obvious that Jon believe he is real)

And what will Aegon do?

It will be too late for JC to do something (coz he already turned into a stoneman).

Maybe he suspects on some level. He doesn't really seem to like Aegon much. Perhaps he can see he is nothing like Rhaegar. Or maybe he is just losing interest in the whole thing because he knows he is dying from greyscale and won't be involved.

Archived