TTTNE #414 Your Best Recipes with a side of Spam

DreamSongs

Last year, I hosted 'January in Winterfell'. Its time for us to all curl up again and relax with our beloved pets and dream about warmer days ahead (or cooler ones in the Southern Hemisphere). Somehow, we have forgotten the tradition of sharing recipes with each other and spending fabulous days sharing our cooking adventures.

Carry on with the spam, but stop and share what delicacies you are serving up in your kitchen so we can all enjoy this season of mini-feasts when we are willing to stop and cook instead of just throwing some lettuce in the bowl in a rush.

Enjoy my Spammy Friends!

Congrats on the win Bex!

And good night, everybody!

sweet dreams moon of my life :love: this day has been cruel to me for i have only seen so little of you in it :( but tomorrow is another day filled with :grouphug: and capslock :kiss: :D

congrats bex :grouphug: cool topic :D

i got some stories to share but not much cooking goes around during exams :p

btw lily posted a website with calculus courses , thanks lily :grouphug: I'll check it out when i have more time :)

edit: stupid auto correct

Congrats, Bex!

Happy New thread everyone.

My catchup from last thread:

My Muppet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_tupPBtWQ

You’re a real chill kid. You’re great at shouting your own name and scatting. What’s not to love?

add me to the list of brussell sprout lovers (especially the not-boiled to death kind)

I cut a cross through the stalk then steam them, a touch of honey in the water and pepper once they are cooked

Congrats, Bex!

add me to the list of brussell sprout lovers (especially the not-boiled to death kind)

I cut a cross through the stalk then steam them, a touch of honey in the water and pepper once they are cooked

Now, that is a whole new level of intrigue where brussel sprouts are concerned! :o

Congratulations on the win, Bex!

I was in a meeting with my boss and I just *knew* you all were racing, but I couldn't race on my phone. :frown5:

It's been almost a year and I have yet to win a race....

Great topic. I'll have to search for recipes. In the meantime, here is our favorite spam in a restaurant.

Congratulations on the win, Bex!

I was in a meeting with my boss and I just *knew* you all were racing, but I couldn't race on my phone. :frown5:

It's been almost a year and I have yet to win a race....

Great topic. I'll have to search for recipes. In the meantime, here is our favorite spam in a restaurant.

Hello, Cat. :kiss:

Although I really, really love Monty Python and have nearly seen all of their works, this escaped me - but I got that on that CD as a song.

Thank you for sharing!

Archived