[Book Spoilers] What now for Brienne?

This is a wild guess... Not necessarily what I think is going to happen.

Gwendolyn Christie said in an interview that the script for the inn scene called for Sansa to give Brienne the slightest look of warning. That means Sansa knew she could not accept Brienne's offer of protection without endangering Brienne's life. Maybe, once Sansa becomes the Lady of Winterfell, as LF promised, she will be able to take her on there?

This is a possibility. Sansa might convince Roose to let Brieene in but Ramsay might remain and unstable psychopathic wildcard and start being nasty to Sansa afterward.

Or, Brienne may go to Winterfell with her single minded saviour attitude, for which Roose anr Ramsy threaten to kill her but Sansa begs for Brienne's life and sends Brienne (secretly) of to Stannis, or something.

This is a possibility. Sansa might convince Roose to let Brieene in but Ramsay might remain and unstable psychopathic wildcard and start being nasty to Sansa afterward.Or, Brienne may go to Winterfell with her single minded saviour attitude, for which Roose anr Ramsy threaten to kill her but Sansa begs for Brienne's life and sends Brienne (secretly) of to Stannis, or something.

Yeah, that could fit too. I just hope that Brienne finally gets to fulfill her oath... At least some of it, and Sansa never suffers at the hands of Ramsay. One thing is for certain though, for B to be able to protect S, she has to be close to Sansa in WF.

Maybe Pod will be the one, who goes to Winterfell and lets Brienne in at night, so that she might go unnoticed. That way, Pod could be Abel (I'm pretty sure, he can sing a little - the actor can at least. I think most noble had a little education in music and other belle arts), while Brienne stays hidden and be the one, killing Boltons Bannermen, like the spearwomen did in the book. I'd almost called her the 'Ghost of Winterfell', but if I remember correctly, that was one of the many names, Theon gave himself?

Sansa, of course, would recognise Pod, but I don't think, that she would hand him over to the Boltons - she may hate the Lannisters, but I guess, at this point, she hates the Boltons more for betraying her brother and mother.

As i posted in other thread if brienne is following sansa to north she may be our point of introduction with other northern lords and common folk and their loyalty with starks along the way the same way she introduced us to people of cracklow point in books and their loyalty with dragon, i dont know if they have been cast or not.

Also the show runners are tryings to repeat success of arya-hound from last season but so far they are not as good.

Pod will die due to frost and blizzard ! I feel like one character has to die of winter this season and Pod is the most likely choice (this theory fueled by the trailer shot of him and Brienne in the snow with Pod looking miserable).

Brienne will be either flayed by Ramsay or will sneak in Winterfell... but both Littlefinger and Roose know her, so she'd be easily spotted.

I hope that she'll go to Winterfell to fill the Mance role (roughly - obviously she can't be undercover). Theon and Sansa will escape but she and Pod will be captured. Once Ramsay finds out that Jaime sent her for Sansa, Ramsay will get angry and force her to write to Jaime, saying she's found Sansa but needs his help.

Maybe Pod will be the one, who goes to Winterfell and lets Brienne in at night, so that she might go unnoticed. That way, Pod could be Abel (I'm pretty sure, he can sing a little - the actor can at least. I think most noble had a little education in music and other belle arts), while Brienne stays hidden and be the one, killing Boltons Bannermen, like the spearwomen did in the book. I'd almost called her the 'Ghost of Winterfell', but if I remember correctly, that was one of the many names, Theon gave himself?

Sansa, of course, would recognise Pod, but I don't think, that she would hand him over to the Boltons - she may hate the Lannisters, but I guess, at this point, she hates the Boltons more for betraying her brother and mother.

As i posted in other thread if brienne is following sansa to north she may be our point of introduction with other northern lords and common folk and their loyalty with starks along the way the same way she introduced us to people of cracklow point in books and their loyalty with dragon, i dont know if they have been cast or not.

I love these ideas. I expect she'll head north after Sansa and perhaps it is indeed Pod who will find a place in the Bolton castle. He can easily facilitate letting Brienne in when needed. I also like the idea of her hidden with people of the North. Finally, I love the idea of her being the one to take out Stannis for Renly and thereby fulfilling one of her oaths.

There are Brienne/Pod, Theon and "the Northmen" stationed around Sansa in WF at some point, so this ought to give them an edge over the Boltons. Personally, I hope they drive them out of WF, no matter how, and in the end I hope that Brienne gets to kill Stannis. He killed his brother, he deserves to die, and she deserves to fullfull at least one of ther oaths - the one everything started with.

We have no confirmation of Yara for this season do we?

Brienne may end up Stannis's prisoner and fight for him to save Sansa.

It would be too stupid to have Yara and Theon reunite this season and be all "brother and sister", when the last we saw of Yara was declaring "he's not my brother."

Call me crazy, but I doubt they'd leave out Yara when they struggled to give her a filler scene last time we saw her.

I hope Stannis's men just hang Brienne on a nearby tree. Not only is she an utter bore, but she's iittle better than a common brigand at this point. And her continual insistence that she'll kill Stannis is simply hilarious given that she's a bum and he's a king with an army of thousands and some battles to win.

Daniel Portman is an actor, known for Game of Thrones (2011), The Angels' Share (2012) and Wasteland 26: Six Tales of Generation Y (2014).

Trivia (5)

Lives in Glasgow, Scotland.

He has a powerful Baritone singing voice.

Auditioned for the part of Albert Narracott in War Horse (2011).

Auditioned for the part of Ethan Wate in Beautiful Creatures (2013).

Son of actor Ron Donachie.

Abel, and Brienne could be the GOWF or spearwife, with the aid of at least older woman.

Grail King: Thanks for your information. I heard Daniel sing at a convention, therefore I know, that he can sing very well. I think, my sentence was a little confusing. With ' the actor can at least', I referred to Daniel, with the second part of the sentence I referred to Pod as a noble born :)

Grail King: Thanks for your information. I heard Daniel sing at a convention, therefore I know, that he can sing very well. I think, my sentence was a little confusing. With ' the actor can at least', I referred to Daniel, with the second part of the sentence I referred to Pod as a noble born :)

Actually I just posted that for everyone, it is something to chew on if Pod becomes Abel, also per Gwen C he is a good horse rider who has to play at a poor one.

Renly would have put an end to the Lannisters claim to the throne, if only Ned had made a different choice.

Stannis could have put an end to the threat as well, if his brother did the right thing and joined his forces to Stannis, But that would have, made for a less interesting story

Also the show runners are tryings to repeat success of arya-hound from last season but so far they are not as good.

I love these ideas. I expect she'll head north after Sansa and perhaps it is indeed Pod who will find a place in the Bolton castle. He can easily facilitate letting Brienne in when needed. I also like the idea of her hidden with people of the North. Finally, I love the idea of her being the one to take out Stannis for Renly and thereby fulfilling one of her oaths.

:agree: YeAH i love these ideas too! As far as Brienne being disguised, the hooded man outfit would be perfect. It's great to think at least the hooded man and Abel may be included in the Winterfell scenario. Also it is really believable that Brienne could rally the North in her travels. :bowdown:

I didnt know Daniel Pod Portman was the son of Ron Rodrik Donachie... it's the first new GoT trivia I've learnt in quite some years... and I thought I knew everything ! ^^

I didnt know Daniel Pod Portman was the son of Ron Rodrik Donachie... it's the first new GoT trivia I've learnt in quite some years... and I thought I knew everything ! ^^

I can see it now (show) Theon Greyjoy I sentence you to death, Sansa fetch me a block!!!!

Archived