[Book Spoilers] R+L=J, A+J=T and other theories on HBO V.3

Suzanna Stormborn

I think it would be hard for HBO to end the season with Jon's death and manage to keep his return a secret for a whole year of shooting and promoting season 6, so his resurrection at the end of e10 is possible.

I was actually reading a Huff Po article that mention he's got a contract for Season 6 - though I think it mentioned less episodes. Anyway I think you make a good point.

Also, I want to tell all these show-only fans to get it together, if they are this upset over Shireen dying.......their heads will explode after next week! :bawl:

I was waiting to celebrate for what will happen next week and I ended up with Shireen's screams. THE HORROR! :bawl: :crying: :bawl: :crying: :bawl: :crying: :bawl: :crying:

I was actually reading a Huff Po article that mention he's got a contract for Season 6 - though I think it mentioned less episodes. Anyway I think you make a good point.

Dance was killed last season and still appeared this season as his corpse. They can time it as they like. (though with their "will break the internet" predictions, I see the last scene being Jon opening his eyes, revealing a nice shade of blue...since nobody knows what that will mean next season/book, it's a good cliffhanger)

I was waiting to celebrate for what will happen next week and I ended up with Shireen's screams. THE HORROR! :bawl: :crying: :bawl: :crying: :bawl: :crying: :bawl: :crying:

it was horrible, that screaming...... poor Stanstans, I really didn't know Stannis would be a bad guy until this week.

Dance was killed last season and still appeared this season as his corpse. They can time it as they like. (though with their "will break the internet" predictions, I see the last scene being Jon opening his eyes, revealing a nice shade of blue...since nobody knows what that will mean next season/book, it's a good cliffhanger)

i remember hearing that the original contracts run 5 years. who knows he seems to have liked being on the show.

it was horrible, that screaming...... poor Stanstans, I really didn't know Stannis would be a bad guy until this week.

I see it like that TVStannis=/=bookStannis. So I don't see why a bookreader should feel bad about what happened. I didn't liked TVStannis, I like Stephen Dillane tho, so what he did doesn't change my opinion about BookStannis.

^^^Yeah it hasn't changed my opinion about book Stannis as of yet. But if I had to guess, i would say that the show is letting us know early that Stannis is headed towards the dark side. So yeah, book Stannis hasnt done anything yet, but I wouldnt be surprised if he becomes a 'bad' guy in WoW. The show is spoilering everything and we have to deal :(

Like for instance, the show, IMO, has confirmed that the Sons of the Harpy were in fact behind Dany's attempted poisoning at Daznaks.

And I think that based on the show, Davos will take Rickon to Jon at the Wall. Davos will never return to Stannis after what he did on the show.

Based on the show I think Theon is about to get all burnt up via sacrifice to the Red God.

Based on the show I am fairly certain TYrion will be on Dany's council in the books whenever she meets back up with her crew, she will accept his help and not kill him.

Daario will survive being a hostage.

I'm sure that there's more but those are just off the top of my head.

Or Violet.

^^^ You just blew my mind. And scared me at the same time. I doubt it though, perfect example, 1st season of LOST, how do they end it? With Jack and John looking down the hole to The Hatch. No answers, no confirmation of anything, just leave it a big wide-open fucking cliff hanger. We will see Jon get stabbed multiple times, and then the scene will end with him falling down and bleeding all over the white snow. My guess is that the show will end just like the book, with the final scene on Dany and Drogon out in the desert, just so that there is not such a terrible taste left in everyones mouths.

Plus, if you ask me, show fans need to deal with this for at least 9 months until next season. I mean book fans have been on the edge of their seat about Jon Snow for 4 years now, let show fans lose a little sleep over it like we have, it'll build their character and toughen them up a bit.

Or Violet.

I don't think Targs on the HBO show have violet eyes -- or if they do, most viewers would not remember this fact -- so most would not know what violet eyes signify. But I highly, highly doubt that Jon will awaken with blue eyes (ever). I agree with SS that the HBO show is likely to end same as the books -- with Jon lying in snow as the snow reddens with his blood. Maybe, just maybe, the scene will cut to Ghost and then fade to black.

I don't think Targs on the HBO show have violet eyes -- or if they do, most viewers would not remember this fact -- so most would not know what violet eyes signify. But I highly, highly doubt that Jon will awaken with blue eyes (ever). I agree with SS that the HBO show is likely to end same as the books -- with Jon lying in snow as the snow reddens with his blood. Maybe, just maybe, the scene will cut to Ghost and then fade to black.

IIRC, the original plan was to have the actors wear eye contacts, but they bothered them too much, reflecting on the acting, so the plan was dismissed..

IIRC, the original plan was to have the actors wear eye contacts, but they bothered them too much, reflecting on the acting, so the plan was dismissed..

I think that confirms that Jon will not open up his eyes and reveal them to be violet.

What does "AJT" mean?

(Bthew, Hello, all! Long time, no see. I think I missed all of the v.2 thread.)

Some believe Tyrion is a bastard son of Mad King Aerys and Joanna Lannister. (Tyrion = Aerys + Joanna) and that Tyrion will become a dragon rider.

I don't believe any of it. Just another case of people over analyzing meaningless rumor.

Yeh your right about the Violet eyes, woulda been cool but yeh.

Some believe Tyrion is a bastard son of Mad King Aerys and Joanna Lannister. (Tyrion = Aerys + Joanna) and that Tyrion will become a dragon rider.

I don't believe any of it. Just another case of people over analyzing meaningless rumor.

And there will be a Targaryen threesome involving Dany, Jon and Tyrion. Some people even suggest that. Although Dany/Tyrion romance is not impossible in the show, but threesome is way too extreme. :lol: No man can match Tyrion in two things - lust and wine.Dany is more experienced. Poor Jon. :frown5: :lmao:

I believe that Tyrion will ride a dragon, but the third person doesn't have to be a Targaryen to do that. I might be wrong, but Tyrion seems to me like a 100% Lannister. When will YTrion ride a dragon in the show...he's a Targaryen. Secret Targaryens everywhere.

Although you can find some hints in the show or books,but after potential Jon's reveal.

Archived