(Show Spoilers) Special Effects Still - Possible Reveal?

Fury Burns

The hair is longer and blonder than Olyvar's. It looks just like Brienne.

Gwendoline Christie is doing Star Wars now, and her character has little to do now w/out LSH in the picture...and might be doomed in the books now anyway. Then you have the Podrik actor's comments about "breaking the internet"; it makes even more sense that he'd say that if it were a scene he's involved in.

Looks more like Olyvar to me, but the hair looks very much like Brienne. Although I don't see at all how it looks like Gwendoline Christie. The face is too gaunt for it to be Brienne or Tommen and plus, the nose looks a lot like Olyvar's, and the lips too. See and compare. I think they look pretty alike. And also, Olyvar does have longer hair this season, so yeah. I'm betting on it being Olyvar.

Or, maybe it's just something that has nothing to do anything in the show?

Are we sure it's even from Game of Thrones? Could it not be for another show?

Admittedly, it does look like Brienne. It was disturbing to see, even if it is not her. If it is her, then that is another undignified death for a decent and honourable character. :crying:

Of course they're going to kill Brienne. This is Game of Thrones; they really want you to know that Westeros is a terrible place to be a woman, even if that woman is built like a tank. They can't have her kill Stannis, because that would mean she accomplishes her goal, and they can't let that happen on the show. No one ever succeeds at anything, everyone is either a psychopath or a victim, and women exist to be brutalized and destroyed. Because that's realistic. Yep, that's totally reality. If you say anything else, you obviously can't handle reality.

Gwendoline Christie is really hot stuff right now filming movies etc, so I can totally see her opting out of GoT. And the writers are more than happy to oblige. She's been practically out of this season already anyway. She had, what, three scenes so far?

Archived