Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5/S 6 speculation continued [book and show spoilers]

kissdbyfire

We must have more scenes in the hall of a zillion faces within the House of Dark & Squinty... therefore, any and all other CGI moments have been omitted.

That's hilarious. Spend all that money, and have it too dark to see.

I wonder what the budget was for sewing little birds into Cersei's costumes, because she calls people little bird. Yes, the costume designer said that, and they had her call Sansa little dove, but she did no such thing in the books, you know, because she hates her guts.

Sandor is the only one who gave her a nickname, and the only one who associated her with bird references, other than herself. He called her little bird a zillion times because it had story meaning, you know, songbird, and there is the Lady connection, he keeps telling her she wants to fly, and he loves her.

(Oh, and they even let him call her little bird four times on the show.)

But I digress. :lol:

Spoilers round up from the site that dared to block me. They will pay.

Anyway

According to an extra, "winterfell is lit up like a Xmas tree!"

Lancel has awful feet.

This might be or not related to GoT, but casting sheet calls for a newborn baby with brown eyes. The brown eyes is highly remarked.

There will be a new Hand (not info who). It will be in a scene with Cersei, Jaime and this Hand.

According to L7R, Melisandre's scenes have been filmed almost in secrecy and they have used Ghost A LOT, more than in previous scenes together.

The ToJ scene between Ned and Lyanna has been filmed.

So one tiny last thing I wanted to see, Arya avenging Jon. As much as it pained me before to think of Olly going on her list, I would settle for that now. But she's in Braavos cat fighting the waif for most of the season.

So she goes to the Riverlands to kill Walder Frey, who was added to the list, because they like to keep things subtle. And a girl is lying to herself about Sandor. So maybe Sandor helps her kill the Freys.

Spoilers round up from the site that dared to block me. They will pay.

Anyway

Hidden Content

I never  believed Mel would play any role in Jon's resurrection, but clearly that is not the case. I wonder what her motivation would be. Best guess would be a message from "Rhilor" to resurrect him because he is the true AA.

Little off topic here, but I can't believe  there are people in Book's General forum section who still discuss alternative to R +L = J.

Little off topic here, but I can't believe  there are people in Book's General forum section who still discuss alternative to R +L = J.

Because of the lack of TWOW. It makes people hallucinate and imagine silly nonsensical stuff.

I thought Mel might be involved, but I never thought they'd make his dying thoughts about Olly instead of Arya and Ghost. That was a terrible loss to telling his story. Why would anyone do that. There's no plot hole they dug and had to get out of that's big enough to justify that.

A man's dying thoughts matter in life, but in a story, it's huge. That's not an interchangeable sort of thing, not that many things in a story are. And it doesn't look like they are fixing that WRT Arya this season. In the books, she even wants to get on a boat from Braavos. And there's a line she thinks, kill the one who killed the one you love. 

She even remembered him this season, the scene with Needle. And they set it up last season. They set things up, then put them aside for a season or two, like you can actually DO that, and tell a good story that way. Meanwhile the wrong people get the emphasis. Olly was the most important person in Jon's life last season, and that sucks.

If they had just kept Ramsay's rape victim a minor character, and not devoted the story to that, Arya still could have been the emphasis. And making Sansa a minor character destroyed her story, that can never be the same, they had to turn her into a completely different person, and she's still playing a version of that person. What a horrible, sad mess they made.

Yes, I want to use a certain word for what seems to be the reasoning for the show runners in wanting Sansa to play Jeyne Poole but i suppose it would get me in trouble. I will say that perhaps the show runners and Cogman were looking at the actress as something more than a kid sister after season one. Lets just leave it at that.  Cogman's attempted explaination only made me sick. Also, as Le Cygne has said, scrapped a genuine affection with Arya and Jon (the real reason he was stabbed in the books)  and replaced it will Olly Potato boy . I suspect that they on the show may try and put Sansa and Jon on the show  into a love story as they are actually first cousins and not half brother and sister. Who knows what will actually happen with Sansa as she is like a multiple personality sufferer.

One of my favorite lines in the books was when Jon says this about Arya, who he loves, more than anything in the world:

Bring her home, Mance. I saved your son from Melisandre, and now I am about to save four thousand of your free folk. You owe me this one little girl.

When it's about Arya, that's when he can't say no. And the beautiful part is, he's saying bring her from Winterfell, to him. Home is where HE is. And she's just as crazy about him. They love each other. And it's beautiful.

If there's any sister he ends up with, books or show, it's going to be Arya. I like her with Gendry, and I'd rather he not go there, but you can't deny Jon and Arya love each other with all their hearts. They think about each other constantly.

Join me, and have your tiny remaining hopes dashed, I am down to basically just seeing Stranger bite off Brienne's ear when she kills Sandor again. Her finale tradition, kill someone actually doing something useful. Also child killing is a tradition, so that brings us to Rickon.

I am feeling rather doubtful about Rickon on the show. I think the source of the exciting! spoiler is probably legit, and he said he dies, along with Osha. The Umbers side with the Boltons, and they probably have them as hostages on the battlefield.

Oddly, no word on Shaggy Dog. Maybe he is off with Rover.

Yeah, I'm with you on that. And giving how much the they love the direwoves *cough cough*,  I won't be shocked when all we see it of Shaggydog is his already chopped off head b/c he'd been killed off screen. 

Yeah, maybe Super Ramsay kills Rickon, who wargs into Shaggydog, who dies saving Jon from Super Ramsay. Jon is just a loser Stark, he needs Rover, Shaggydog!Rickon, and Batfinger to save him from Super Ramsay. Rover wonders why he bothered saving Jon, and abandons him once more, to be Batfinger's dog.

We must have more scenes in the hall of a zillion faces within the House of Dark & Squinty... therefore, any and all other CGI moments have been omitted.

LOLOLOL  The House of Dark and Squinty, I LOVE IT!!  But, aren't they sending Arya with all the actors back to Westeros?  For Mercy Part ThirdTime is the Charm?  I mean, you didn't REALLY expect to see those bazillion individual masks again, did you?  LOLOL

I think that's in Braavos. The acting troupe stuff. Arya would not be back in Westeros until late.

I'm leaning towards she kills Walder Frey in a stabbing frenzy in the finale. Awesome.

And it seems like a good idea if Jaime is not around when she does.

(I'm joking about most of this, but I did read these things.)

I think that's in Braavos. The acting troupe stuff. Arya would not be back in Westeros until late.

I already lost one post I just did, let's try again, LOL

I'm off to that horrible site that blocks Reasonable RedBeards, and see if I can get some of these spoilers straight.  I wanna see what horror is being prepared for us, I guess, sorta, LOL 

I already lost one post I just did, let's try again, LOL

I'm off to that horrible site that blocks Reasonable RedBeards, and see if I can get some of these spoilers straight.  I wanna see what horror is being prepared for us, I guess, sorta, LOL 

When she has the ultimate cat fight with the waif, that's in the streets of Braavos. I think that's perhaps related to the acting troupe, maybe she kills someone, and runs off, and the waif chases her. Also she is in a canal at some point. It's all a blur.

The site that blocks Reasonable RedBeards! :lol: And keep in mind at all times, these are "exciting" spoilers!

Archived