NFL 2015 Week 10: Down on your Luck

Mexal

The Giants gave away the game in the end. But that's one team NE wants no part of if they reach the SB. 

There has to be no other team in the NFL that the Pats or their fans would less want to see standing between them and the SB.  And as horrible as the Giants have been late in games this year, the rest of their division sucks so much that it probably won't matter. 

Giants literally did everything you could possibly do wrong to lose the game. They don't run once from the 6 yard line so continually stopped the clock. Dropped an easy interception. Failed to get a stop on 4th and 10. Unbelievably poor play from the Giants in the time it matters most.

So I'm seriously concerned now... 16-0 is easily within the realm of possibility for this Patriots team. That's not to say I think they're the best team EVAR!!! (They're not even the best Patriots team since '07), their schedule isn't even cake. It's a fucking souffle.

Yes, it's over -- another demonstration of why it is important to have a kicker who can make field goals of 50+ yards (I think the Green Bay attempt was actually from closer than New England's).

What is going on with P. Manning? A couple of weeks ago, he looked like his old self again and now 4 INTs? It doesn't look like the same person from game to game.

So I'm seriously concerned now... 16-0 is easily within the realm of possibility for this Patriots team. That's not to say I think they're the best team EVAR!!! (They're not even the best Patriots team since '07), their schedule isn't even cake. It's a fucking souffle.

Yeah, the best team left on their schedule is the Broncos.  Maybe Denver would have a chance if they had any semblance of an offense, but as things currently stand that is going to be a slaughter.

Giants literally did everything you could possibly do wrong to lose the game. They don't run once from the 6 yard line so continually stopped the clock. Dropped an easy interception. Failed to get a stop on 4th and 10. Unbelievably poor play from the Giants in the time it matters most.

This mediocre Giants team could easily be 8-2 with all the close games they choked away so far...but I suppose that's why they're just a mediocre team. It drives me fucking insane. 

I would not/could not have advocated the firing of Coughlin for the various mediocre years the Giants have had recently. Instead I've judged harshly Jerry Reese and the talent the coaches had to work with. Now, however, I would not think the Giants would be wrong in firing him tonight. That's 4 games I've seen this year where the team pissed away a victory. Once is a fuck-up by the coaches or players, 4 times is fucking systemic.

Archived