TTTNE 462 - Rebels Against the Mods

ab aeterno

Just now, Sword of Mutilation said:

:D That's what I did too. I got the Forget-me-not .(Is that even a flower?)

Of course it is! It has small blue blossoms.

Do you have time and will to draw something for me? I really need a stand-in for the pictionary. ("I cannot draw" is not an excuse. ;) )

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

A silly quiz to start a week. ;) Apparently I am a heather ...

Sunflower!

You are happy, funny and always someone people like to have around. Your smile carries over to everyone. You are never short of a joke and are thus the center of every party. With your positive attitude you brighten any room...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

No.

19 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Sunflower!

You are happy, funny and always someone people like to have around. Your smile carries over to everyone. You are never short of a joke and are thus the center of every party. With your positive attitude you brighten any room...

No.

:lol: 

IDK about the other parts but at least the part about being funny and people like to have around are true.

Your flower is

the Heather

You're never discouraged by the circumstances and never take flight. No matter how difficult the situation is you remain resilient. You're not afraid to fail and stand up again time after time.

this is as untrue as possible. I'm the polar opposite of what's described. Well quizzes can't get it right all the time :lol: 

has anybody watched Shannara? 

16 hours ago, Lany Freelove Strangeways said:

We have survived the blizzard! And we have dug out an escape path.  Took us 5 hours, 3 adults, 2 middle schoolers and 1 snow blower.  I ache everywhere, I am so old! I also have a sun/wind burned face...maybe it will turn into a tan 

Don't know if I have work tomorrow or not.  I will call in the morning and see if the building is open.

Oh, about those 3 adults, one was actually the neighbor (and his son, a yr younger than Alex).  First time they ever helped! But they really didn't have a choice, the snow had drifted 5ft high (1.6m) right down the middle of the driveway and the snow plows had built a giant wall at the end of the drive

Good to hear you survived. I'd love it if it snowed like that here, I love snow but it never snows here anymore. Plus if we had 1.5 meters of it we wouldn't have to go to school.

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

A silly quiz to start a week. ;) Apparently I am a heather ...

I'm a sunflower. Description doesn't really fit though.

6 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Sunflower!

No.

I'm a sunflower too but I do absolutely not brighten rooms.

On 24 January 2016 at 5:53 PM, First of My Name said:

Buck: As of Tuesday, I am a boy no longer ;) 
Makes me wonder if I'm the youngest TTTNE ruler ever :P 

You shall forever be known as the youngling King by me now, look he still has that silly braid in his hair, he hasn't undergone the trials!!.

6 hours ago, BB-Rhae said:

Your flower is

the Heather

You're never discouraged by the circumstances and never take flight. No matter how difficult the situation is you remain resilient. You're not afraid to fail and stand up again time after time.

this is as untrue as possible. I'm the polar opposite of what's described. Well quizzes can't get it right all the time :lol: 

has anybody watched Shannara? 

Yup, similarly untrue for me as well.

No, what is that show about?

5 hours ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Bonjour mes amies!

Bonsoir! ;)

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Good to hear you survived. I'd love it if it snowed like that here, I love snow but it never snows here anymore. Plus if we had 1.5 meters of it we wouldn't have to go to school.

I'm a sunflower. Description doesn't really fit though.

I'm a sunflower too but I do absolutely not brighten rooms.

Yeah, it is probably a bad quiz. :P

17 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Yup, similarly untrue for me as well.

No, what is that show about?

I believe it's the tv adaptation of a novel. It's a fantasy story featuring (sexy) druids, elves, humans, trolls and other creatures in a quest to save their world from demons their sacred tree's sickness is unleashing on them. 

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

You know, greeting someone with 'bonsoir' makes you sound like a serial killer.....

So everybody who speaks French sounds like a serial killer? :blink: I am not buying it.

53 minutes ago, BB-Rhae said:

I believe it's the tv adaptation of a novel. It's a fantasy story featuring (sexy) druids, elves, humans, trolls and other creatures in a quest to save their world from demons their sacred tree's sickness is unleashing on them. 

Interesting.

23 minutes ago, Eyron said:

In honour of the theme:

Adorable. ;)

2 minutes ago, Eyron said:

Yurippe! :commie:

I was just thinking of changing my av too. Have not decided whom to, but there's one given answer. Let's see...

Bucky, I approve :leer:

You should change your avatar to a picture of Snow White.

Why are you leering at me? :blushing::blushing::blushing: 

Archived