Is Roose Bolton going to die in season 6?

King Brandon Ice Eyes

8 hours ago, LordImp said:

Ramsay kills Roose , Walda and their son and then Ramsay dies fighting the Starks. I guess Jon is the one to kill Ramsay. 

It still feels like such a time waster. If *an the casting for this season really points toward it happening* the "night-lamp theory" is true this whole "pregnant Walda" could of been a plot point for Ramsey feeling he has to prove himself so bad he takes Hosteen Frey role of marching onto the ice

49 minutes ago, Stannis is the man....nis said:

It still feels like such a time waster. If *an the casting for this season really points toward it happening* the "night-lamp theory" is true this whole "pregnant Walda" could of been a plot point for Ramsey feeling he has to prove himself so bad he takes Hosteen Frey role of marching onto the ice

I think 50/50 Ramsay lives and escapes somehow. Roose though, even in the book, his fate is mysterious and it is truly unknown if he is alive or dead. walda too.

I think we all see it going this way: Ramsay will kill him and Walda because he has a bazillion reasons for it.However, this obvious aggravating behaviour towards Ramsay on Roose's side seems really stupid and out-of-character for me.

1) Roose is one of the very few who perfectly know how sadistic and ruthless Ramsay is. Alone this fact would have make me reconsider whether I want to make him my official heir. I'd have a major target on my head the moment I do. But okay, he had no other heir so far.

But 2) getting myself a wife, her pregnant and rubbing it, among several insults, into the face of my pschopathic son is just ridiculously stupid! And Roose, from what we have seen, is a VERY cautious person - why the heck would he do that (unless he intends to kill Ramsay)?

It's like he is begging the psycho to kill him... Thus, another fail in the show for me.

I'm glad somebody addressed Roose's dimming into the background since seasons past. Gawk, even I wasn't fully aware of this, mostly due to the fact that Micheal does such great work with the screentime he does have. And maybe that makes my argument mute.

But yeah, Roose is a goner, add that to the 'we're gonna skip this' bundle.

Love the show still. But some things are (albeit necessary) facts.

Please God yes. Even if he doesn't he loses his power for sure though. He hopefully dies knowing he overreached. Truthfully he'll run away, escape like a rat. Ramsay is stupid enough to try and fight to keep The Dredfort, or the North, but Roose will scram the moment he sees he's not going to win. He wants to be the guy in charge but ultimately he doesn't care enough to die in the attempt.

59 minutes ago, The Broke Howard Hughes said:

Please God yes. Even if he doesn't he loses his power for sure though. He hopefully dies knowing he overreached. Truthfully he'll run away, escape like a rat. Ramsay is stupid enough to try and fight to keep The Dredfort, or the North, but Roose will scram the moment he sees he's not going to win. He wants to be the guy in charge but ultimately he doesn't care enough to die in the attempt.

I agree, Ramsay is mentally unbalanced. Roose is not, he is a survivor. He cut deals with Tywin and Walder after the Battle of the Blackwater and House Tyrell joined the Lannisters and smashed Stannis. He will turn and run to save his own ass but where can he go if he does?

Archived