Where would you travel?

Sigella

If you where given the means (and guaranteed safety) to travel Planetos where would you go?

My personal destinations would be Oldtown, Starfall Castle (to snoop!) , the Isle of Faces, Volantis (inside the Walled parts preferably) and Asshai.

10 minutes ago, Sigella said:

If you where given the means (and guaranteed safety) to travel Planetos where would you go?

My personal destinations would be Oldtown, Starfall Castle (to snoop!) , the Isle of Faces, Volantis (inside the Walled parts preferably) and Asshai.

If I was guaranteed safety the ruins of Valyria would be at the top of my list but also Asshai and the Wall. 

Then on to Braavos to find a courtesan or two 

It's a hard question to answer, because everywhere that we've been shown thus far seems to be on the verge of some type of massive disaster. Perhaps the far east is exempt, but we don't know without anyone to say what is going down there. 

Given faster and safer modes of travel, I'd want to see as many wonders of the world as possible, but at the moment simply stepping out your front door or sitting down to a meal can be hazardous to your health.  

11 hours ago, RobOsevens said:

If I was guaranteed safety the ruins of Valyria would be at the top of my list but also Asshai and the Wall. 

Then on to Braavos to find a courtesan or two 

Good one. +1

7 hours ago, LordCommanderSnow said:

Dragonstone at the end of AGOT to pledge my allegiance to the one true king

Dragonstone would be awesome... +1

A tournament sounds nice. Perhaps the one at Harrenhal to gain some insights into what went down there. Or maybe the one celebrating Jaehaerys' 50th year on the throne to see dragons and House Targaryen at its height. 

If time traveling is off limits (must be at the end of ADwD/start of TWoW) then I'll have to choose Oldtown. It's got the right mix of action (the Ironborn invasion,) spoilery information (the Citadel,) and just being an all-around nice place to visit.

13 hours ago, Beautiful Bloody Sword said:

Lys for one summer, Summer Islands for one winter, and then literally everywhere, every single place mentioned in TWOIAF, first class dragon express flights.

12 hours ago, 3legImp said:

Lys my friend. Lys.  Trust me ;)

Somehow I suspect Lys is typical dudestination.

6 hours ago, Victarion Chainbreaker said:

A tournament sounds nice. Perhaps the one at Harrenhal to gain some insights into what went down there. Or maybe the one celebrating Jaehaerys' 50th year on the throne to see dragons and House Targaryen at its height. 

If time traveling is off limits (must be at the end of ADwD/start of TWoW) then I'll have to choose Oldtown. It's got the right mix of action (the Ironborn invasion,) spoilery information (the Citadel,) and just being an all-around nice place to visit.

Yeah Oldtown really has a lot going for it. Starry Sept, the Citadel - even a ciderhouse that doesn't seem too shabby! Cant remember its name now, but its pretty much the only Planetos establishment I have any small desire to visit.

22 hours ago, Sigella said:

The wall, winterfell, the rock, river run (to fish trout), old town, braavos, the five forts, the summer isles (sex temples), the eyrie, the smoking sea, asshai, Thenn, Lonely light, the arbor, stygai and leng  

Archived