TTTNE CDLXIV - You can't take the sky from me

ab aeterno

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

*scoops back up in case she has to resit in August*

Oh no you won't! You will pass next week with flying colours, we knows it. ;)

2 hours ago, Pebbles said:

Helena - Good luck with the exams, and I'm sure you won't need to resit.  but yes don't leave the notes scattered.  Will make the place look like a mess.  also you could step on one and slide/trip.   Just not safe.   File them away   and not under B.     There is always a chance you could need them again for something not directly education related.    OOooh Pictionary    - I've been thinking that my mad model making skills had killed the game.

They sure did, who will now dare to compete with you? :P

The real Bucky  

Reveal hidden contents

aww

:love:      If he hurts you I'll break his legs.  

Spoiler

:love: back at you. I am sure this will not be necessary, but I know you will. You spammers are good people.

1 hour ago, The King In Black said:

It really is hentai isn't it ? :lol: 

I am not sure what that is, but if you say sooooo ... sure?

Also, pretty sure he meant bongs.

I ... am not sure I follow. Again. :blushing: I mean ... does he want to burn his ... thingy ... with a joint? :idea: 

I realised my thesis is not "nothing" anymore. In fact, it is "more than nothing" now. I am quite proud of this, although it is stil faaaar from finished. At least it is not "How will I ever manage to write this, I cannot find any sources, why am I doing this to myself, I will have to cancel my internship because I will not finish this first" stage anymore.

23 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You aren't stupid :) 

Kitties gone? Oh no :( 

buying a house. Big step! Is that a near future plan or later?

I would love to ask more about this potential house but having just spent the last five hours reading over my notes, articles and textbook chapters on property law, and particularly conveyancing, mortgages, co-ownership and overreaching and overriding interests, I have no desire to think about property right now :P 

Lol I don't blame you, that's impressive!

It's a four year plan, but I'm prepping myself now. How is school going?

23 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

AK! Hi! Fine, and yourself? Work, studying, health, family, weather? ;)

What? :( I thought you took them with you!

It was meant to be "should". I cannot type. :blushing:

And I will take it that way then ...

Tommen ran away from my aunt/pet sitter's home. Gallifrey was adopted at a shelter since we couldn't shelter him the first two weeks here. Im still trying to get over my despondency. 

13 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

greetings spamlanders...just sniffing through and stopping to lift a leg...

here's hoping everyone has ice for their cocktails, steaks for their grill, and weed for their bongs...

:smoking:

Hey! Im supposed to go to a dispensary either Sunday or Monday :D

4 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

More lies from the Pompelmo royalty!!.

The only good choices are Limonata and Aranciata Rossa.

Also id rather have shitty taste than taste shitty.

Whatever, loser. 

It's not too bad, but there is far too much sugar in those drinks. 

Best of wishes on your exams, Helena!

2 hours ago, The King In Black said:

Nah, I'm just CIA level good at this shit  

What is that supposed to mean ? What are these characteristics you speak of ? And what are our parameters ? I mean are we Pirates of the Caribbean style pirates or that goddamn vegetable movie style pirates or sexy pirates - you've got to be more specific 

I've always meant to ask you : How did Ash every understand your gibberish ? 

This raises so many questions 

It really is hentai isn't it ? :lol: 

The Bucky they are talking about is Buckwheat of Mayhem, the Lucha Libre Legend

Also, pretty sure he meant bongs.

Never saw pirates of the caribbean but I'll explain what I meant later.

2 hours ago, Pebbles said:

hey,   you not heard about ladders?

Took a summer course on it at Greendale Community College 

54 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh no you won't! You will pass next week with flying colours, we knows it. ;)

They sure did, who will now dare to compete with you? :P

Reveal hidden contents

:love: back at you. I am sure this will not be necessary, but I know you will. You spammers are good people.

I ... am not sure I follow. Again. :blushing: I mean ... does he want to burn his ... thingy ... with a joint? :idea: 

I realised my thesis is not "nothing" anymore. In fact, it is "more than nothing" now. I am quite proud of this, although it is stil faaaar from finished. At least it is not "How will I ever manage to write this, I cannot find any sources, why am I doing this to myself, I will have to cancel my internship because I will not finish this first" stage anymore.

You are confusing bong,device for smoking marijuana ( alternatively known as cannabis moof, flower pot or billy) with dong, a manly man's   external  intromittent organ that additionally serves as the urinal duct (alternatively known as dick, pecker, privates, shaft, wang, willie, Johnson, wiener, woody, or , causing the maximum confusion in most cases, shlong )

4 minutes ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Never saw pirates of the caribbean but I'll explain what I meant later.

How will this exciting caper of an episode conclude ? Find out in the bombastic next episode, same Bat-time, same Bat-channel

19 hours ago, The Kingmaker said:

Rowlett is an owl, so by default it is THE COOLEST. Rowlett also has THE CUTEST sprite.

Problem is Rowlett is grass and I don't pick grass. :P  

Water(can't even remember the name) is horrible which is a shock because how can you manage to make a seal look ugly?!!

I'll most probably pick Litten because 1) Fire and 2) Kitten but obviously we need to see evolutions first :D 

I never pick grass either but if I were to buy Sun or Moon, I would choose Rowlet. Water is indeed terrible, but honestly I don't like Litten's design either.

19 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Oh trust me, I'd really rather not be talking about them right now :P In 12 hours I can forget all about them though. I plan to come home tomorrow and spend the evening watching Orphan Black Peaky Blinders and iZombie. And then back to the grind on Saturday.

So, this conversation up thread...a new Pokemon game or something? I haven't had a new Pokemon game in a long time...I had Ruby I know. And Fire Red. Don't think I had any after that though.

ETA; I was always grass type until Ruby, and then we get that awful Gecko thingamebob. Just, no. Then I went for Mudkip on the first run through, Torchick the second. Torchick definitely had the best evolutions. Blazekin!

I wish I could binge Orphan Black like I did for the first three seasons :( The wait kills me each week.

Treecko, Torchic and Blaziken damn it! Know your Pokémon.

11 hours ago, Arya kiddin' said:

But Rowlett is so much cuter - it has a bowtie!!!!

Hey Fomn!! I'm good. Good luck for exams. They're not important don't stress too much. :lol:

Haven't played Pokemon in a while? Play X and Y. That is the game for you. So fresh. And frankly the Hoenn starters are the ugliest starters ever. 

Good to hear. And yeah they do, I don't want to be stuck in high school for another year :P 

I will not have you talking trash about Mudkip! Besides the Hoenn starters are better looking than everything that came after, excluding maybe Sinnoh.

6 hours ago, Pebbles said:

Hello spamlings.  

I do hope you are all well.   love and hugs to those that want them.  kick up the behinds for those that need them.

I really need to stop by more often.   

Yes, you do. I'm beginning to look like a solo ruler.

2 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Tommen ran away from my aunt/pet sitter's home. Gallifrey was adopted at a shelter since we couldn't shelter him the first two weeks here. Im still trying to get over my despondency.

:grouphug:

And, errr ... Thank you for the explanation, TKIB. :blushing:

2 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Lol I don't blame you, that's impressive!

It's a four year plan, but I'm prepping myself now. How is school going?

Hey! Im supposed to go to a dispensary either Sunday or Monday :D

Whatever, loser. 

It's not too bad, but there is far too much sugar in those drinks. 

Like whatever Valley girl.....

Also you named a cat after a boy King and the planet of the Time Lords, ugh Dr Who, I've lost what little respect I had for you.....

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

:grouphug:

And, errr ... Thank you for the explanation, TKIB. :blushing:

I don't know this acronym TKIB and I'm too lazy/tired to look it up. 

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Like whatever Valley girl.....

Also you named a cat after a boy King and the planet of the Time Lords, ugh Dr Who, I've lost what little respect I had for you.....

First off, I've never respected you and fyi, they already had their names when we got them! :P

Three hours until work,

4 hours ago, The King In Black said:

How will this exciting caper of an episode conclude ? Find out in the bombastic next episode, same Bat-time, same Bat-channel

Just idk, have each of you describe yourself in three words and BAM! There is your character bio. Lol

(Re: hentai)

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh, you should google it, that will make it all clear. Use an image search. :devil::leer:

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

ugh Dr Who, I've lost what little respect I had for you.....

I hope you're not judging the whole series by just the last ten years.

22 minutes ago, The Legend of Cora said:

I don't know this acronym TKIB and I'm too lazy/tired to look it up. 

First off, I've never respected you and fyi, they already had their names when we got them! :P

If you read my post it was about my respecting you, not you me. No matter, with each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.

3 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Yes, you do. I'm beginning to look like a solo ruler.

But you make such a fine job of it.   And your younger than me, so should do most of the work.   I'm winding down for my retirement.

*regally waves*

there done my duty for the day.  happy now?

Gah!  I'm Nakid!       been a long while since it showed who was reading the threads.    

10 minutes ago, felice said:

(Re: hentai)

Oh, you should google it, that will make it all clear. Use an image search. :devil::leer:

This kind of makes me want not to. :uhoh:

2 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

Gah!  I'm Nakid!       been a long while since it showed who was reading the threads.    

True, it is weird! I am supposed to be anonymous, and yet here I am.

1 minute ago, Pebbles said:

but not at work,

Good thing I do not have Internet at work. :P

28 minutes ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Fuck off, I know what you said. Though I was making my opinion of you transparent. 

You want this don't you? *looks at something Cora borrowed from Becca previously that has now been confiscated*

Archived