Discussing Sansa XXVI: The End of Many Debates...

Mladen

8 hours ago, Pandean said:

We don't have any proof in-verse wise that she has any inclinations of leaning that way. We heard the two siblings talk about the Vale Soldiers, Sansa told Jon that he deserved the "Lord's" room and that he was a Stark to her, she rebuffed LF and refused his advances, she smiles when Jon is proclaimed KitN, etc.

And IMO, the look she gave LF in the end is more that she KNOWS he's a snake in the grass and it looked more to me like she was worried about Jon and what LF might do because now she knows his goals, as well as sending LF the message of "don't fuck with us".

There was a few minute video discussing Sansa, Jon, KitN, etc. that said Sansa felt cheated and agitated because she wasn't listened to beforehand but I feel like that's an entirely different thing than Sansa feeling cheated of Winterfell and whatever ruling position she could have had. 

I think considering Sansa and Jon are two very different people, they'll clash every so often next season. I don't think Sansa is going to suddenly pull a Cersei and go Mad Queen because she honestly hasn't given us any proof of that. 

The fact people still think she's going to go against Jon after this episode is honestly kinda unreal to me.

Either way, I thought she was fantastic in this episode and I loved when she blue-balled LF. 

THIS

Sansa along with Arya are going/ are mad. Sansa has been destroyed by joffrey, littfinger alt Ramsay and is now a pshcypat in the making, the end of the last episode shows that. Arya is still a child and has become a mass murdered, so is broken as well. The better they are removed from the series the better. At last the must never be allowed to get any power.

28 minutes ago, Ihaveadognamedclegane said:

I didn't even know Stark vs Stark was a theory. I think Sansa has seen the boss' job and doesn't want the boss' job. 

Dumb and bumber are going against the story, they are saying that Sansa is jealous, I don't know why she must be jealous when Jon offered her winterfell and she refused it, maybe they are hyping some imaginary stark's civil war? she didn't even have an army, The vale already sworn to Jon as King in the north

1 minute ago, Future Null Infinity said:

Dumb and bumber are going against the story, they are saying that Sansa is jealous, I don't know why she must be jealous when Jon offered her winterfell and she refused it

In the books, Robb Stark (KitN) declared that Jon Snow as heir to Winterfell and had all his lords bannerman attach their seal to it. That document is somewhere. That pretty much legitimizes Jon's claim, with or without Bran, Sansa or whomever. 

4 minutes ago, DreadedNorwegian said:

Sansa along with Arya are going/ are mad. Sansa has been destroyed by joffrey, littfinger alt Ramsay and is now a pshcypat in the making, the end of the last episode shows that. Arya is still a child and has become a mass murdered, so is broken as well. The better they are removed from the series the better. At last the must never be allowed to get any power.

That's just silly. This isn't an abnormal psychology study. What Sansa and Arya have been through just make them stronger. If Martin subscribed to the whole PTSD theory, everyone would be a raging psychopath, but they aren't. The only one who lost their mind was Catelyn, hence Lady Stoneheart. 

2 minutes ago, Ihaveadognamedclegane said:

In the books, Robb Stark (KitN) declared that Jon Snow as heir to Winterfell and had all his lords bannerman attach their seal to it. That document is somewhere. That pretty much legitimizes Jon's claim, with or without Bran, Sansa or whomever. 

I know, and even without that document, he's the hero of the north, he deserved the king in the north

I am really hoping that a Stark v Stark storyline is not the direction they are going for. We already had a plot on sibling rivalry in Season 2 (Baratheon vs Baratheon). We certainly do not need another one.

Though I would certainly appreciate Clegane v Clegane ;)

21 minutes ago, Future Null Infinity said:

looks like that LF just lost the Vale, the Vale sworn allegiance to Jon, here's go the dumb Stark vs Stark theory

Did it? I didn't see any Vale lords swearing fealty to Jon. Were there any of them in the WF hall at this point apart from LF?

55 minutes ago, Ihaveadognamedclegane said:

That's just silly. This isn't an abnormal psychology study. What Sansa and Arya have been through just make them stronger. If Martin subscribed to the whole PTSD theory, everyone would be a raging psychopath, but they aren't. The only one who lost their mind was Catelyn, hence Lady Stoneheart. 

Nope, they crazy. Only in a show witch fanboys and girls would their behaviour be accepted. They are both crazy. Get them out fot he story and give more screen time to interesting characters, I say.

I feel bad for Sansa. Jon was right, if it wasn't for her - may say she didn't do anything by herself all we want, but the truth stands: she was the only reason the Vale knights ever arrived there - the would all be dead meat. And now it looks like she will be cheated out of her inheritance. And that 'Ned Stark blood' was just adding insult to injury.

13 minutes ago, David Selig said:

Did it? I didn't see any Vale lords swearing fealty to Jon. Were there any of them in the WF hall at this point apart from LF?

Royce was speaking at the beginning and all of the raised swords in Jon's name.

Archived