Who would you have liked to see a dialogue between?

On 4/12/2017 at 3:12 PM, Renly's Banana said:

Tywin and Doran Martell would be an epic confrontation. Just to see if the veneer of politeness and fake platitudes cracks a little when confronted with each other. Doran and Oberyn speaking to each other in private would also be super interesting. 

I also want to lock the three Baratheon brothers in a room together and set up cameras. Or that dinner between Tywin and Robert when a cat stole Tywin's chicken. 

This all sounds fabulous.

I'd love to see a conversation between Tyrion and Jon again and suspect this might happen because of Sansa. Tyrion at the Wall was the most likable, true to himself we've seen him and I would love his view on Jon. 

I'd also loved to see Ned+Rhaegar, Jon Arryn and Tywin/Robert, Stannis+fAegon (sit down, child). 

6 hours ago, Allardyce said:

Roque Prince Daemon and Oberyn Martell.  That's a lot of testosterone.

And Daario. The three of them in one conversation would be epic!

14 hours ago, Queen of Procrastination said:

<snip

Viserys and Joffrey. "I'm the King." "No I'm the King. "

:lol:

Euron & Littlefinger would give us a great piece of mad spirit.

Same for Joffrey & Viserys or Joff & Ramsay as it's said just above, though it would be a different kind of madness.

Also, can you imagine a religious tchat between Melisandre & Damphair ? "The night is dark and full of terrors" "But rise again. Harder and sronger."

I realized that we never had a dialogue between Varys & Olenna in the books ? What a shame, those two are probably two of the greatests talkers in ASOIAF and they even stand in the same city during ASOS :'(

Archived